Pot calling the kettle black?????

larr

Obummo preaching about the Romney/Bain connection? Lets see if the media will pick this up and run with it
rolleyes.gif

linky

Federico Pena isn't running for office. 'Vulture Capitalism' is a Rick Perry phrase. The conservative media is certainly free to report any news they desire. We have a free market system that has produced a diverse selection of news outlets. Obviously, it was reported. To shine too bright of a light on Pena will invite discussion of private equity. I doubt that is a conversation the conservative media wants to dwell on. The Rombot should stick to his current programing...unemployment, debt, and recession.

Originally Posted By: HunterBer71unemployment, debt, and recession.

Have to agree with you on those three subjects, HB. There's enough unfavorable material (to 0) to keep up a lively discussion well beyond the election.

Regards,
hm

Its not the same at all HM Pena is a Dem.So,its not anything but good.Its only bad when a republican does it.You must remember Dem,good Rep.bad.Now write that on the board 500 times.
I get so tired of the blatant double standard,seems like in times past people would be called on that and it mattered but now the double standard has been repeated so much it seems to be accepted.

Well...I don't know why Fox chooses to have a double standard. They are the number one news outlet. The constant whining is rather nauseating.There is a more than adequate conservative media in this country. I suspect what conservatives would really like is that no liberal media existed at all.

Quote:There is a more than adequate conservative media in this country. ,,,HB, Please identify them...While there are some that espouse to be "Conservative", very few of them offer, or allow, opposing attitudes and tend to shout down those callers that do call in and fail to totally agree with the Moderator...This is true for the Liberals as well...At least Fox attempts to present both view points, until you get more than two appearing and then it becomes such a garbled mess that I turn them off as well...

HB,how much time do you spend watching Fox.I would not think you would enjoy hearing an opposing view to those you seem to worship.Most libs can't stand to let anyone have a viewpoint.I would bet watching you watch Fox would be entertaining.It would be like watching my old neighbor watch wrestling.
Edit to add:I did not know Fox was number one.That should tell you something.

Last edited:
Fox is conservative...Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Drudge...The Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, New York Post, Manchester Union-Leader, Daily Oklahoman...Fox is absolutely conservative, I listen to it daily on the radio...of course, I do have to switch over to MSNBC after a certain amount of torture.

Hey HB,I just thought of something.If Fox is torture and nauseating to you,don't watch it.You can just live in your lib.world and pretend like you and your fellows have all the answers.Meanwhile,the rest of us will keep working to get this country back on its feet.

I should have used a smiley...I like Fox because they reliably give the conservative perpective on every issue. If you just listen to MSNBC, you begin to wonder how anyone could ever disagree with the liberal view. I would encourage everyone to keep working to get the country back on its feet.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. While I simply cannot keep the bile from coming up my throat while watching PMSNBC or CNN, I find myself drawn to certain liberal forums for the same reason HB. I really want to try to understand the liberal mindset. So far, I've failed. The rancor and hostility on these types of sites is astounding. While I believe you to be misguided HB, I applaud your ability to shrug off the few insults you do get here from time to time. When I was a much younger man I too was unable to see any shades of gray and saw everything in black or white and I think that may be some of the issues you face here. You're not a mean or hostile liberal as many of the others I run across, and frankly, you are certainly welcome to your own opinions, however, misguided they may be.

Quote: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. While I simply cannot keep the bile from coming up my throat while watching PMSNBC or CNN, I find myself drawn to certain liberal forums for the same reason HB. I really want to try to understand the liberal mindset. So far, I've failed. The rancor and hostility on these types of sites is astounding.

#1 AZ, i try to watch the liberal media channels but i get tired of listening to their lies and deceit. reading in the liberal forums is a joke, what some people think this country should be like is actually scary.

Quote:There is a more than adequate conservative media in this country.
Quote:,HB, Please identify them...

Yes HB please do....

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71 I would encourage everyone to keep working to get the country back on its feet.

I don't see that happening since Obamunists won't work.

Sillylib.jpg

I guess I would have to admit that as a youth I had several lib views.If you remember what the 50s and 60s were like,it was a different time.But ,I grew up.

No need to dig that deep gentlemen...

Quote:
Obama Hires BAIN Alum for Office of Management and Budget

We need to ask Mitt Romney if President Obama made a good decision choosing his fellow Bain Executive to serve as the new acting Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

Article:
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-con...

Jeffrey Zients will serve as President Obama's new acting director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), but the president's decision might undercut attacks on Republican Mitt Romney's career as a venture capitalist, because Zients and Romney are both alumni of Bain & Company.

"I'm pleased to designate Jeff Zients to lead the Office of Management and Budget. Since day one, Jeff has demonstrated superb judgment and has provided sound advice on a whole host of issues," Obama said in a statement accompanying the announcement today. Zients previously served as Deputy Director of OMB under Jack Lew, who became Obama's chief of staff with the departure of Bill Daley.

Romney might also be pleased at Zients' promotion, given that they have a common professional background; Zients worked with Bain & Company as early as 1988, according to the Bain website. Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney worked at Bain & Company, first from 1977-1984, and then again from 1991 and 1992, when he was the Bain & Company chief executive officer.

Update: Bain & Company says that Zients worked there from August 1988 to June 1990. Romney apparently returned to Bain & Company from Bain Capital in January 1991, so they missed each other by six months.

http://www.dailypaul.com/205509/obamney-...ment-and-budget

If my memory serves me correctly there is another Bain Capital staff member employed by the administration as well, but I can't find record of that one.

Originally Posted By: redeyeddawgOriginally Posted By: HunterBear71 I would encourage everyone to keep working to get the country back on its feet.

I don't see that happening since Obamunists won't work.

Sillylib.jpg
niether no ALOT of Omabanites

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI guess I would have to admit that as a youth I had several lib views.If you remember what the 50s and 60s were like,it was a different time.But ,I grew up.

Winston Churchill, a very wise man, once said “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaWinston Churchill, a very wise man, once said “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

And there you have the distinction between a "fine man" and a "very wise man".
smile.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996 Originally Posted By: azmastablastaWinston Churchill, a very wise man, once said “If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

And there you have the distinction between a "fine man" and a "very wise man".
smile.gif

Regards,
hm

Excellent point HM!

Back