anyone bought from AR15Performance.com

farmerbob

Hey Guys,
I wanted to buy a barrel and bolt from AR15Performance.com. Has anyone every bought from them, and are you happy with your purchase?

my bolt came from them no problems----as always make someone tell you if it is in stock--real person and get a name---thanks

I just received a lightweight .223 barrel and a BCG from AR15Performance and finished getting it put together this afternoon. I won't be able to get to the range till later in the week.

I am very happy with the quality of the parts and plan on purchasing a 6.8 barrel and bolt from them as soon as they are available. They told me the 6.8 barrels should be in in a couple of weeks.

I have two of their uppers. They are top shelf and worth the wait. Harrison Beene is the rifle manufacturer and he is the real deal. Buy with confidence.

You know the saying that you can tell a great restaurant by how long people are willing to wait to be seated? Well, people wait for 9 months plus from time to time depending on part supplies to get a fitted upper from "H" as Harrison is called.

Today at the range I had one of Harrison's uppers out and couldn't believe the groups I was getting.

Here is a link to an article about Harrison:

http://arshunt.com/spring2011/spring2011#&pageSet=37&page=0

PM me if you have more questions.

Sendit

I've gotten a Wylde 5R barrel and then a muzzle device from them several weeks ago, but I haven't shot it yet due to lack of time and getting one last AR part ordered just lately.

They shipped in a couple days on the barrel, packaged well, and I was really happy with the price, fit, finish, etc., but we'll see how it shoots. From all I've read, I should be pleased. The muzzle device took over a week (maybe 10-14 days?) to get, IIRC, but I wasn't really in a hurry either. And, I think they were/are in the middle of a move, or something.

I'd order again.

-s

Ordered a bolt not to long ago, their the only people that had one in what I needed. Came in fairly quick and quality is excellent.

They did just move and arrived this week at their new location I believe. They also just got a bunch of 6.8 barrels in.

Sendit

I purchased a 18" SPR profile, 1:11.25 twist, 5R, stainless
with the 6.8 ARP chamber. Excellent quality, shows sub-MOA
accuracy, and 100-150 fps velocity increases over my RRA 1:10
twist 16" upper.

If I were to buy another 6.8 SPC barrel, it will come from ARP.

Squeeze

P.S. I ordered mine from the on-line store, and it shipped
in a couple of days.

Originally Posted By: sendit223 They also just got a bunch of 6.8 barrels in.

Sendit

Thanks for the info. I've been waiting and was finally able to put an order in for one of their barrels. Can't wait to see how it shoots. I wanna try out some of SSA's 140gr VLDs with it too.

Back