People under 30 are WIMPS!

NASA,
It was a great post. Some of us old "bitter" geezers sometimes wonder why people with no sense of humor and sensitivites like egg shells bother reading the HUMOR section. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
OC

Well heck, OC. I think they're just practicing being crotchety so they'll be good at it when they're "old n' bitter", LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hey c'mon now. Im 17 and I learned the definition of hard work at a very young age! I agree that most kids my age are sissy's, and I agree I have had it alot easier than most of you adults over 30, But I work, Wrestle for my high school, pay bills, and find time to have a girl friend, all this while keeping my grades up. You adults have to admit that school is harder these days and definately more competitave. Just remember, were not all lazys SOBs! There are some exeptions.

Brad

I am not sure who thought working 7 days a week was anything new.....or that folks now are the only ones who ever did it. Heck, when I was a youngun, we worked 9 days a week, and 26 hours a day to boot!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

this is a humor section folks....let's keep it light and humorous, and if I miss the "Good Old Days" it is because I lived in them, not heard about 'em, or read about 'em, but enjoyed them....just as I am enjoying each and every day now, and plan to do the same until God takes me away...

Sorry, but as they say in Arkansas...."Get over it"!

NASA, I guess your post is correct people under 30 are whimps.Seems they are the only ones crying about your post.LOL

When I see a post like Sully's up there, I gotta' smile. That tells me that not ALL parents are still coddling and spoonfeeding their teen-aged kids. It's a comfort to know that there's still hope that responsibility, determination, and self-reliance will still be in the gene-pool for the next generation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back