Originally Posted By: CenturionThanks H.B. I'm not much for movies, but this is a movie I don't want to miss.

scared.gif
scared.gif
HB!!! Now wait just a minute here.......
wink.gif
wink.gif
lol.gif

B - m; just two keys apart on the keyboard but opposite ends of the spectrum on politics.
smile.gif

Regards,
hm

Oh, Man, I'm sorry I hit the wrong key. Sorry to make you mad! I wrote this when I was tired from no sleep. With this bad neck of mine I'm liable to make some dumb mistakes, since I don't sleep much, but I kinda painted with the wrong brush this time.

Hey Centurion, we're good! No offense taken.

I got a kick out of your post in fact (notice the smiley faces in my reply.) I figured that's what happened and I like to poke fun @ ol HB anyway.

Welcome to the forum.
thumbup.gif

Regards,
hm

Yeah hm, I did catch your tone, I was fooling a little, too. It's nice being on here and learning a thing or two about predator hunting. I'm really likely to just not answer back a nasty remark, as I'm on here for fun and learning from people that know the ropes to some degree. I've spent the last 24 years dealing with contrary types for a living so I'm not looking for any fights here. I enjoy reading the posts.

hm-- I know a Funeral Director named Cal, that I called Tom the first few times he came out, since the one whose place he took was Tom, and it was an honest mistake. Since then we both address each other as Tom when we get together. I won't do that to you.

Speaking of funeral directors...I'm one. There's one guy I once worked with who called the ministers and the deceased by the wrong names on a routine basis. He doesn't work there anymore....

Quote:I've spent the last 24 years dealing with contrary types for a living so I'm not looking for any fights here.

Understand.:) Some folks are rather easily upset. My dry wit often gets me in trouble and I find myself having to explain myself.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
hm

Karl-- That's not good. I can see why he didn't work out to well. I'm a soon to be ex- Deputy Sheriff, and I've had a lot of need through the years for Medical Examiners and Funeral Directors. All but one have been great to work with, despite the bad circumstances involved.

hm1996-- I didn't take it that way. I've always had a dry sense of humor, the only kind I know. It comes in handy a lot of times, but like you say, if not done in person can be taken in a wrong way. It's nice being on here and learning from you guys so I can decrease the surplus population of the coyotes around here.

Back