Zero's GM Bailout saves thousands of jobs!

hm1996

Staff member
But whose jobs? Oh yeah, here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo&feature=youtu.be

ATT00012-1.jpg

Regards,
hm

Guess we need to learn to speak Mandarin, zero also is allowing China to purchase banks here now. No wonder he bows to their leaders, he's their inside man.

Hey HM
I never hear about all dealerships that were purposly shut down by the Zero Administration,and what about the Cash For Clunkers program that almost destroyed the used auto parts industry...
Can not blame the Chinese,we let the Trojan horse into the White House.....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEHey HM
I never hear about all dealerships that were purposly shut down by the Zero Administration,and what about the Cash For Clunkers program that almost destroyed the used auto parts industry...
Can not blame the Chinese,we let the Trojan horse into the White House.....

Oh, yeah! Never did hear how that one dealer who had a number of his agencies closed in spite of stellar record (other than the fact that he was a big contributor to the republican party) was resolved. Anyone know?

Regards,
hm

Not to pile on but,a dealership does not cost the factory a dime,I am sure that many of us have delt with and have relationships with our dealers.All that was wiped out because a bunch of college educated clowns made a stupid call.
When we get slow at our shop,I do not lay off the sales staff,I lay off production until work picks up. But I did not go to college so what do I know,just been running a buisness since I was 22 years old........

Back