A Disgusting Slimebag

azmastablasta

Sen. Reid Blocks Ban on $4 Billion Illegal Immigrant Tax Credit Loophole
by Wynton Hall 16 hours ago

A bill that would close an IRS tax credit loophole that allows the IRS to funnel over $4 billion to illegal immigrants is being held up by Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV).

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), a senior member of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Ranking Member of the Senate Budget Committee, has been vocal in his disdain for the blatant misuse of taxpayer monies:

I’m disappointed that the Majority Leader objected to our effort today to prevent billions in tax credits from being wrongly sent to illegal immigrants claiming they have dependents, many of whom do not live in the US. This should not be a partisan issue: it is wrong for the government to use Americans’ tax dollars to directly subsidize illegality, especially at a time when our nation is spending so much money we don’t have.

The $4 billion wasted on the illegal immigrant tax credit loophole is “roughly the same amount the President proposes to raise annually by instituting the new Warren Buffett Tax,” says Sen. Sessions. The Alabama senator also notes that it's the amount needed to fund the shortfall in the highway bill and nearly all of the student loan bill.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/23/Sen-Reid-Blocking-Ban-On-4-Billion-Illegal-Immigrant-Tax-Credit-Loophole?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BigGovernment+%28Big+Government%29

Thats the kind of stuff thats breaking us.It's more to do with illeagle votes that anything.Dem are buying them with our money where ever they can.Sometime that will blow up in their face,I hope.

What do they care about helping Illegals monetarily for their votes?

It is our money and not their own!!! Seems they can spend our hard earned tax paying dollars!!

Must be nice to spend everybody elses money on illegal activities!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...........

bigsispollingbooth.jpg

Regards,
hm

A little off subject but how in the well how did Neapolitan get to be such a security expert.As many qualified military,intelligence and others whose field this is and have been there done that as were to pick from and she is what we want.It must just be because she is good at doing what she is told.

You may remember, she was one of those dumb mistakes made by Az voters a few years back. She was one of the worst Governors we ever had. Back in 91 this lberal POS was one of Anita Hill's attorneys when she attempted to prevent Clarence Thomas from getting the nod for the Supreme Court, and it went downhill from there.In 93 slick willy appointed her/it as US Attorney for Az.She barely squeaked by in a very close race for Gov in 02. She has been one of the libs darlings for many years and was actually vetted for the VP slot with John (I was in Vietnam) Kerry, although he instead picked the Breck Girl, John (I cheat on dying wives) Edwards, before they were mercifully swift boated. In Jan 08 she endorsed zero and stumped for him around the country.On November the 5th zero put her on his transition team and as a political payback chose her for Secretary of Homeland Security. She soon left Az amid much celebration here.

She has no ability to do the job she has, but then neither does the guy who appointed her. She firmly believes we're all a bunch of gun-totin, bible-thumpin, homegrown terrorists. Strange, but that description seems somewhat familiar, hmmm, oh yeah, I know where I heard it. That also describes the Continental Army who defeated the British, my bad.

I think Reed should be charged with aiding and abetting felony fraud. This guy is willing to send $4 billion to ineligible recipients South of the Border. All for a Hispanic vote. But oh well, it's not his money it's just taxpayer slush fund for the democraps.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistA little off subject but how in the well how did Neapolitan get to be such a security expert.As many qualified military,intelligence and others whose field this is and have been there done that as were to pick from and she is what we want.It must just be because she is good at doing what she is told.

Who needs experience. Only 8% of zero's appointees had ANY prior experience in the private sector. Most were appointed as a political payback.

Sorry, no linkie, will a chart do?
wink.gif

appts.jpg

Regards,
hm

If I was a terrorist she sure would have me shaking in my boots.We could turn her to our advantage,you get caught,you spend every weekend for the next 25 years with HER!

And can you believe the people of my great state of Nevada reelected this worthless P.O.S. for another term in the senate. I don't even claim him as my senator.

Tony

Back