Obama A "Little Flat" In Denver

azmastablasta

Could it be that the "Mighty Casey" has struck out?

Obama a 'Little Flat' in Denver
And 150 people fail to show for fundraiser.
7:49 PM, May 23, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

President Obama was in Denver this afternoon for a fundraiser. But the event does not appear to have been quite the success the campaign was hoping for.

According to today's White House pooler, the New York Times's Peter Baker, "The crowd was obviously supportive and glad to see him, though the room at times felt a little flat and Potus seemed a little tired after a long day that’s not even close to being over." (The president has two more fundraisers tonight in California.)

Moreover, the campaign announced that the president "[would] headline a reception for 700 at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center. General admission tickets started at $500 apiece, though a selected number of Gen44 and Grassroots tickets were available for $250."

The campaign now says, according to the pooler, that only 550 people showed up.

And when the president showed up at the site of the Denver fundraiser, he was met with protesters. The pooler reports:

a couple dozen protesters held up signs like, “Out of Hope, Ready for Change,” “Debt Slavery,” “Obama’s Blvd. of Broken Promises” and “Bye Bye on Nov. 6th.” Some of them were calling out something that your pooler couldn’t hear. They were kept behind a yellow police tape far out of view of Potus or his donors.

"Three anti-abortion protesters holding up grisly pictures" met President Obama on his way out of town.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-little-flat-denver_645813.html

Hopefade.jpg

I was lucky enough yesterday to be heading South bound on interstae I-25 to pick up my girls from school and what did i see? It was Pompus azz Obama, 20+ vehicles in the North bound lanes of I-25 and it was his motorcade!! Does he really need to drive through the city in the heat of Rush hour and does he really need all that security around him? The thing was 1/4 mile long and they even had I-70 East bound closed by 3 State Patrol vehicles for some reason???

Wanna talk about a Pompus AZZ?? Traffic was screwed up in the city for hours while people burned their fuel sitting in traffic because the Buffoon was in town to collect money for his stupid azz campaign while interupting every bodies day as if anyone really cared he was here!!

Was HB and Rimmy there?? I didnt think so! They are too busy manning the many websites that are displaying their digust for the POS!

Vote the SCUMBAG out!!!!

Back