HS precision green/tan camo

Here is my HS stock.
Although it may not be the color your are specifically asking for, it does have green and tan.

Its called Grassland Camo

DSC09356-1.jpg

DSC09359.jpg

DSC09357.jpg

Originally Posted By: tjfishAnybody have pictures of their rifle in this stock color? Looking to put a 700 sps varmint in one. Thanks guys.
Tim

Are you looking for the H-S tan stock with green spyder web like Remington was selling on their Varmint Fluted a few years back?

For anyone interested in what the pattern looks like, Page 34 of the 2012 H-S catalog has the tan green camo stock illustrated but no rifle attached.

I have a rifle with the no longer available Black Hills camo pattern stock that I like a lot which has a blued 700 BDL rifle in it, but it is slightly different from the tan camo stock.

i wanna see one with a rifle in it. lol. i just ordered a green tan camo one for my model seven a week ago from stockys. i hate waiting for chit i ordered. someone's gotta have one to show off.

Quote:Are you looking for the H-S tan stock with green spyder web like Remington was selling on their Varmint Fluted a few years back?

I want to see a rifle in this stock. Somebody has to have one they want to show off.
file_5_10.jpg

Originally Posted By: tjfishQuote:Are you looking for the H-S tan stock with green spyder web like Remington was selling on their Varmint Fluted a few years back?

I want to see a rifle in this stock. Somebody has to have one they want to show off.
file_5_10.jpg

The pattern you are showing is most often called "Sand and Spinach".

I built two rifles in these stocks (bottom two with adjustable LOP). One is in 308 and the other is in 300WM

Insidethedoor-640.jpg

The 308 shot this at 405 yards.

M24Rifle046inchgroup-300.jpg

It is one of the best stock designs I have ever used.

Back