Obama By The Numbers

Can't wait for HB & Rimmy's justification(s). That should be entertaining even if it does slip into the same old rut.......
wink.gif
lol.gif

itsbushsfault.jpg

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71I can't get the link to open. Since it is pjmedia, it is safe to issue a blanket denial.

Sure don't want to leave you out of this one, HB.
wink.gif
grin.gif
Here ya go:

Mail-Attachment-copy4.jpg

Mail-Attachment-copy-2.jpg

Mail-Attachment-copy-4.jpg

Mail-Attachment1.jpg

Mail-Attachment-copy-6.jpg

Mail-Attachment-copy-3.jpg

Mail-Attachment-copy-5.jpg

Mail-Attachment-copy-7.jpg

You really want four more years of this, HB?

Regards,
hm

Yes...we do want four more years. The charts and graphs illustrate very well the result of 8 years of failed policies under Bush. You guys are never going to admit it, but this country was in the middle of an economic catastrophe of global proportions when Barack took office. Of course,it only makes sense for Republicans to pretend that Obama created the economic problems. The economy is gradually recovering and returning control to the party that engineered the crisis is hardly advisable.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaIt's indefensible, no reply necessary.

Oh, give him a minute to catch his breath, blasta, I'm sure he'll come up with something, like maybe....
smile.gif

obamafamilygrandcanyon.jpg

Regards,
hm

of 200 million working age people, 88 million aren't working.

almost 50% of us pay no federal income taxes, which means the rest of us are paying for everything.

in just over 3 years our national debt has increased by almost 50% with no end in sight.

yeah, I want 4 more years of this like I want nonstop hemmarhoids...

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Yes...we do want four more years. The charts and graphs illustrate very well the result of 8 years of failed policies under Bush. You guys are never going to admit it, but this country was in the middle of an economic catastrophe of global proportions when Barack took office. Of course,it only makes sense for Republicans to pretend that Obama created the economic problems. The economy is gradually recovering and returning control to the party that engineered the crisis is hardly advisable.

HB, you're so predictable. I knew you'd come through for us in line with the couple of hints in my previous posts.
smile.gif

I guess this is Bush's fault, too:

Mail-Attachment-copy-6.jpg

Edit to add: Oh, and how does this translate to "Bush's fault"? No correlation here?

gas-obama-e1334066725788.jpg

Mail-Attachment1.jpg

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
HB: So, when we(conservatives) take office this time? Will you blame bush for reversing all those poor trends, or, as I suspect, credit O'Bama? After all, you can't have it both ways; bush destroys america, bush restores america is the way I see it. BO has to do something tangible BEFORE he can be given any kind of credit........................

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71 The economy is gradually recovering

HB, would you please do 1 simple thing? back up your statement. thats all.
btw, im going into my 3rd week of being laid off.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Yes...we do want four more years. The charts and graphs illustrate very well the result of 8 years of failed policies under Bush. You guys are never going to admit it, but this country was in the middle of an economic catastrophe of global proportions when Barack took office. Of course,it only makes sense for Republicans to pretend that Obama created the economic problems. The economy is gradually recovering and returning control to the party that engineered the crisis is hardly advisable.

liberalzheimers-libtards-got-it-bad-politics-1335303577.jpg

Hey HB,

Why don't you try explaining that to the populous of America who can't pay their bills or homeless or bankrupt because the head of household and spouse can't find a job. How about the city, state and county employees who don't get a pay raise or their jobs cut because of the economy. I feel for these people.My wife and I are 2 of them. But let any ILLEGAL into this country, and they have everything they want on our dime. What a CROCK of S&*T. Pull your HEAD out of your posterior and see the light, or get a glassectomy if you can't pull your head out.

Gentlemen, forget HB71. He is simply here to rile us up. He is so far beyond contact with reality he can neither be helped nor be reasoned with. Let him sink into the abyss with the rest of the moonbat lunatic irrational leftists, unmourned by us and missed not for a second. Why do you continue to feed the troll?

Originally Posted By: sweatybettyOriginally Posted By: HunterBear71 The economy is gradually recovering

HB, would you please do 1 simple thing? back up your statement. thats all.
btw, im going into my 3rd week of being laid off.
wink.gif

didnt think you could...............

Back