You must play this game!!!

Ladyjane,
I was so pumped up to finish the quest and the ugly truth revealed itself. Now I have to make another appointment with my therapist to recover and face the horrible truth. Ha,Ha,Ha...NVWalt

I am most likely worse than Jeff.

NVWalt: hahahaha gotcha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Give the url to TommyJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Originally posted by ladyjane:
[qb]I am most likely worse than Jeff.

NVWalt: hahahaha gotcha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Give the url to TommyJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif [/qb]
Your not even close Ladyjane, this is not a street you wanna turn down. I'm the one your mother warned you about! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jeff, you trying to tell me you wear a hoody and stand on the corner with little baggies of baking soda? That's who my momma' always warned me about! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Drugs are Bad mmmmmmmmkay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I can't get the link to work, dang firewall! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jeff: hahahahah .... but sorry, I think that Britney thing scared me more than YOU do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

purdygood: that is the general idea..funny part is that people read that it is scary and they think it will not get them. I know that happened to me.....my son made me do it and that was AFTER he told me how it scared everyone else. I STILL got nailed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EDIT:
jrbhunter : if you have to, use another person's computer. That thing is a riot. Gets everyone!

hmmmmmm wonder if Jeff did it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back