This Will Not Bode Well For Zero

azmastablasta

I must say I appreciate the fact that our Secretary Of State is slightly swelling up the boys and making a stand. However I am really getting tired of people cowering down for fear of the liberally applied liberal label of birther. We know that when liberals have no argument they start throwing out innocuous made up labels like birther or racist, ad nauseum. Those millions of us who know the Boy King to be a liar, simply want to know if he is legally allowed to be POTUS. Follow the Constitution, that's what we want. The spineless linguini liberals throw these slurs to cover their lies. It's time to stand up and swell them boys up BIG. I couldn't care less what HB or Rimmy label me, I'll sleep well knowing I support the Constitution as it was written, it is not a living, breathing document. rant over.

Arizona Secretary of State Threatens to Remove Obama from Ballot

by Keith Koffler on May 18, 2012, 8:25 am

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett is threatening to keep President Obama’s name off the state’s ballot in November unless he receives confirmation from Hawaii that it has a valid birth certificate on file for him.

Bennett, who spoke to Arizona radio host Mike Broomhead Thursday, said he requested the confirmation eight weeks ago and has not gotten it. Hawaii, he said, does not have to supply a certified copy of the birth certificate, merely send him an email confirming that it has one.

Asked by Broomhead if he would remove Obama’s name from the ballot if Hawaii fails to comply, Bennett said: “That’s possible. Or the other option would be that I would ask all the candidates, including the president, to submit a certified copy of their birth certificate.”

Despite overwhelming evidence that Obama was born in Hawaii, the issue of his birth continues to dog him. Thursday, Breitbart Big Government reported on a promotional booklet by Obama’s own literary agency listing him as having been born in Kenya.

Bennett said Hawaii law permits government officials to request verification of possession of a birth certificate in lieu of a certified copy.

“They could say yes tomorrow and the whole thing goes away,” Bennett said. “If they can’t say yes to that simple question, then it makes me wonder if we have to take it to another level. One way or another, we have to have some simple verification that people are qualified for the office if they’re going to be on the ballot here in Arizona.”

Bennett asserted that he is not a “birther” and denied accusations that he is playing to the birther crowd in Arizona because he wants to run for governor. But Bennett also hedged in stating his belief that Obama was Hawwaii-born.

“I believe the president was born in Hawaii – or at least I hope he was,” Bennett said.

Arizona, with its 11 electoral votes, is an important 2012 presidential battleground state. A Real Clear Politics average of recent polling in the state has Mitt Romney ahead by only four points.

One thing I’d like to make clear. This blog believes Obama was born in Hawaii. But it also believes threats by the Arizona Secretary of State to exclude the president from the ballot are newsworthy.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/05/18/ariz-secretary-state-threatens-remove-obama-ballot/

Originally Posted By: Rim_Runnerhttp://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-news/20...as-citizenship/
Quote:Bennett, who is Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s Arizona campaign co-chairman
So is he doing this as the SOS or as the campaign co-chair? Some people might wonder if there isn’t a political agenda behind his actions. Can you spell conflict of interest?

Perhaps he is doing it as a concerned citizen. What difference does it make, anyway? If everything was on the up & Up 0 wouldn't have spent million(s) of $$ to cover up his citizenship status, not to mention his scholastic records, dragging the controversy out over the last 4 years. It would behoove any intelligent politician to get such "false" allegations behind them from the get go, would it not?

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Rim_Runnerhttp://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-news/20...as-citizenship/
Quote:Bennett, who is Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s Arizona campaign co-chairman
So is he doing this as the SOS or as the campaign co-chair? Some people might wonder if there isn’t a political agenda behind his actions. Can you spell conflict of interest?

Maybe he's doing it because Obama filed suit against the State of Arizona for trying to uphold immigration law.

Recent reports suggest that we have a whole bunch of newspapers and websites suggesting that he was born in Kenya, up until a sometime in 2006, then suddenly he was Hawaiian born, and websites were altered. And, as more websites were found, they too were mysteriously altered, a few of them at really odd times of the morning, by someone 5 - 6 time zones away. Obama applied for assistance and attended college as a foreign student. Hillary Clinton, one of Democratic Party's most influential (yeah right, she oughta be in jail too)is the one who originally brought this little matter to light. Then his Social Security Numbers don't check out.... Why, I can't imagine why anyone might want a simple answer to that question. Why, they would want a certified copy of his birth certificate in hand before allowing his name on the ballot? Why they wouldn't want him strung from the top of the tallest flagpole in Washington, DC by his balls.

But what is even more puzzling than that is, why after all of this time, hasn't Barack Obama provided a certified copy of his birth certificate, to the Conservative experts, and just shut this problem down, except that he can't, because he wasn't born here, and they didn't keep records of birth in the grass huts over there where he was born.

It is a simple request Rimmy, it's not difficult to comply with. [beeep] you got to present the damm thing to renew your driver's license, if you were born here, and have driven for 50+ years. My father has held a Florida Drivers License for 56 - 57 years, he has operated his business at the same address since 1968, he built a new house and moved a mile down the road 4 years ago, there is a picture of him on the State's firkin computer and he ain't got no damm purtier. But when he went in to renew his driver's license, he had to show a birth certificate to RENEW his license. But Obama won't show his???

Quote:perhaps he is doing it as a concerned citizen. What difference does it make, anyway? Some people might be concerned that Bennett could be using his public office to further the goals of a political campaign that he is a co-chairman of.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerQuote:perhaps he is doing it as a concerned citizen. What difference does it make, anyway? Some people might be concerned that Bennett could be using his public office to further the goals of a political campaign that he is a co-chairman of.

And this differs from 0 and his henchmen filing suit against Az for enforcing federal law that he refuses to enforce, or filing suit against Texas for requiring voter identification to vote just how? That's not "using his public office to further the goals of his political campaign"?

Regards,
hm

Yanno, thankfully, Diogenes of Sinope has been dead for apprx 2300 yrs. Just think how many lamps he would have gone through if he was somehow still living and searching throughout the Democratic party for a single, honest man. That would be a real life "Mission Impossible." Good morning, Mr. Diogenes. This man is Barack Hussein Obama, known to us as The Monster. His specialty is mass deception in order to create political anarchy. Here is some samples of his work: GM bailouts, giving GM to the union, spending trillions by lining the pockets of friends,and total disregard for and attempting to destroy the Constitution. Yesterday, Obama was discovered to be in Los Angeles for a week. He's bought airline tickets with gov't money for a trip to his birthplace in Kenya tomorrow night. Considering Obama's history, the Secretary believes that thousands in the Los Angeles area, as well as the remainder of the U.S. might die if Obama's plan is not discovered and countered. Sir, our experts consider Obama unbreakable by any known means. Nevertheless, your mission - should you decide to accept - would be to break Obama, fast. Please destroy this recording by the usual method.
[Mr. Diogenes ejects the tape and throws it into a nearby operating incinerator, keeping the envelope] (Cue theme song)

Originally Posted By: hm1996And this differs from 0 and his henchmen filing suit against Az for enforcing federal law that he refuses to enforce, or filing suit against Texas for requiring voter identification to vote just how? That's not "using his public office to further the goals of his political campaign"?

Regards,
hm
Are you saying that the federal government filing suit to resolve issues of Federal VS State jurisdiction is the same as a campaign co-chairman using the office of secretary of state to smear the campaign’s opponent is the same? You may think so but I’m not buying it.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: hm1996And this differs from 0 and his henchmen filing suit against Az for enforcing federal law that he refuses to enforce, or filing suit against Texas for requiring voter identification to vote just how? That's not "using his public office to further the goals of his political campaign"?

Regards,
hm
Are you saying that the federal government filing suit to resolve issues of Federal VS State jurisdiction is the same as a campaign co-chairman using the office of secretary of state to smear the campaign’s opponent is the same? You may think so but I’m not buying it.

Well, Rimmy, if you can't see the parallel between the two, afraid I can't help you. I repeat my question, "How does this differ from the feds using the power of the Justice Dept. to file a lawsuit against states enforcing voting laws within their own state borders?" If it were not for the rampant voter fraud along the border, the securing of the border might not fall into the political arena, but with rampant disregard for the integrity of the voting process it becomes a political issue real quick! (If you want proof of such malfeasance it is documented here: http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...347#Post2219347 )
Living along the border, I can assure you this is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember Ballot Box 13 in Duvall county?
frown.gif
)

It never ceases to amaze me how adamantly the democraps oppose the simple concept of one person, one vote. It seems to me that they fear an honest election.

extravotes.jpg

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerIt looks like Hawaii will verify when Bennett can prove he has an offical need for the verification.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2012-05-19/hawaii-arizona-obama-birth/55070008/1

Looks to me like little Barry better get off his rear end and pressure Hawaii to provide "official" documentation (remember, his grandmother worked in the court house at the time, so should be no trick at all for the high stepper he is.) or he just may find himself kicked off the Az ballott.

Regards,
hm

We've all seen the fake COLB, what he and we want is a real, official birth certificate. Never happen because mud hut births in Kenya didn't produce them.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerIt looks like Hawaii will verify when Bennett can prove he has an offical need for the verification.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2012-05-19/hawaii-arizona-obama-birth/55070008/1

Yeah, I would say if Obama can prove need to be on the Arizona ballot, he needs to put a little pressure on the state of Hawaii to prove his citizenship. Because I don't think the state of Arizona has need to prove anything to omit him from the ballot, and considering the suit brought against the state of Arizona, there is no reason anyone with half a brain would object to their omitting him for failing to prove his citizenship. As for that action being discriminatory, there is nothing discriminatory about it, if they require it of all candidates.

Now the Draft Registration for O is in doubt. Soon after Sheriff Joe requests O's Draft Registration it seems the Feds have made some new rules that allows them to destroy old microfiche copies of the Registration. Now why would they do that? Must be running out of room to store them, eh?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitNow the Draft Registration for O is in doubt. Soon after Sheriff Joe requests O's Draft Registration it seems the Feds have made some new rules that allows them to destroy old microfiche copies of the Registration. Now why would they do that? Must be running out of room to store them, eh?

Now Jump, you know Rimmy is going to tell you that those stories are all made up, and someone did it just to make Obama look bad. Yeah, you bet...

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaWe've all seen the fake COLB, what he and we want is a real, official birth certificate. Never happen because mud hut births in Kenya didn't produce them.
and you have proof that the COLB is fake?

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitNow the Draft Registration for O is in doubt. Soon after Sheriff Joe requests O's Draft Registration it seems the Feds have made some new rules that allows them to destroy old microfiche copies of the Registration. Now why would they do that? Must be running out of room to store them, eh?
Can you provide a link for that?

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaNever happen because mud hut births in Kenya didn't produce them. and of course you can supply proof that Obama was born in Kenya?

Back