Can Doctors ask patients about guns?

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71 The country will be just fine and none of our current political parties are interested in a dictatorship. Naive thinking HB.

You guys are funny. So when other members of this board proclaimed that they didn’t have any firearms were they also trolls and spys?

I had to see all kind of gov doctors for SSI reasons.One of them did a mental evaluation.He just asked normal questions and was nice.Then he closed the file and said I notice your shooting patch on your jacket,do you shoot?I thought to myself that I had done a dumb trick wearing that jacket,I never thought about the patch.I said yes I have shot all my life.Hunted and competitive shooting and just shooting on the farm for fun.I did not know what would come next.He said "I also own guns and my father in law does and we like to shoot as well I think it is necessary for protection at home now days." "i have to be careful who I talk to about it though but I saw the patch and thought you might be ok.I don't get to talk about my guns much."So I guess it works both ways sometimes.Things have lost all use of common sense.

As i stated earlier!!!

He is a spy for obummer!

He does nothing other than monitor this site for people that speak their mind and he reports in daily.

A predator hunters website and he is not a hunter nor does he have any weapons! Yet! When this country goes into a dictator country he will have wished he did!!!!!

Obummer will just throw him out like yesterdays paper!!

My Dr and the nurse ask me about guns.
They both live on farms and raise cattle and horses.
We discuss coyotes, etc just about every time I'm there.

Back