A different Brewster the Rooster joke

d2admin

Administrator
Here's a different joke about Brewster the Rooster.

A farmer bought about 150 new pullets to lay eggs. He needed some roosters to cover all of these hens, so he went to a breeder. When he got to the breeder's and explained his situation, the breeder told him he had one rooster, called Brewster, that would fulfil all of his needs. THis one rooster could cover all 150 hens. THe farmer didn't really believe him, but he thought he's give Brewster a try.

The farmer took Brewster back, and gave him a little talk. He said "Brewster, I've got about 150 hens, and I need you to cover all of them, so just pace yourself, don't go hogwild or you'll die from the pace. So just pace yourself okay. You got time."

Well, the farmer let Brewster the rooster go, and Brewster immediately started doing every hen he could chase down. He was running and doing his business as fast as he could. He mounted almost every one of those hens in a couple of hours. THe farmer started to get a little worried but he let Brewster keep on.

The next morning the farmer woke up expecting Brewster to be dead. He walked outside and saw Brewster down by the pond chasing the ducks and geese around and mounting them. AGain the farmer was worried, and fully expected that Brewster would be dead the next morning from fatigue.

AGain, the farmer woke up the next morning, and this time Brewster was out in the fields chasing down quail and pheasants, and mounting them. The farmer thought again "OH Brewster, you're gonna kill yourself with this pace!"

The next day the farmer woke up, looked outside, and saw Brewster the Rooster laying dead in the barnyard. Vultures were circling overhead and getting closer to landing on Brewster.

THe farmer ran out and said, "Oh Brewster, why didn't you listen to me? I told you to pace yourself."

Brewster opened his eyes and said, "SsssHHHHH!!! THey're gettin' closer!"

Back