Obama Selling Gay "Party Pack"

azmastablasta

You just knew this was coming. Certainly they were door prizes at the Clooney Gayla last night, where most likely a lot of fudge was packed afterwards. Our first gay Prez, how nice. I suppose next, after his latest sneak into Afghanistan, he will also demand equal rights for goats. I'm certain Hadji teach him to love goats.

Obama Selling Gay “Party Pack”

May 11, 2012

The Obama campaign has launched a line of products for homosexual supporters to show their “Obama Pride” in light of President Obama’s recent announcement that he personally believes gay should be allowed to marry.

Nearly a dozen products have been posted on the Obama campaign’s website – including a special “LGBT For Obama Party Pack.” The $40 pack includes an “Obama Pride” t-shirt, posters, a car magnet and a bumper sticker.

The campaign also wants toddlers to get involved in promoting gay marriage – offering two “onesies” – for babies. The onesies read: “My two moms support Obama” and “My two dads support Obama.”

The campaign also features an array of posters, an LGBT can holder, and an “Out for Obama” t-shirt.

The White House said President Obama’s decision to reveal his personal position on gay marriage was not political – and it was not planned.

But his campaign has already started making money on the announcement — noting the “difference in visions” between Democrats and Republicans on a west coast campaign swing.

And last night Obama hauled in nearly $15 million at a lavish campaign event at George Clooney’s house in Hollywood.

In addition to the LGBT party packs, the Obama campaign is selling party packs for other special interest groups including nurses, Hispanics, and Asian-Americans.

You can check out Team Obama’s gay-themed products here.
http://store.barackobama.com/

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/obama-selling-gay-party-pack.html

You know, somewhere, scattered all around this country I'm sure, there are a lot of truly great men, all former presidents, turning in their graves.

In Georgia, Jimmy and Billy are drinking beer on the front porch laughing their backsides off.

Out in Texas George and George are shaking their heads in disbelief saying, "If we'd ever pulled that [beeep], the media would have buried us!"

And, Bill Clinton, is hiding out in New York saying, "Can you believe that [beeep]?! That's OK Barack, eatin ain't cheatin, the wookie will understand!"

We no longer live in a country, we live in a damm circus!

Originally Posted By: Rocky1
We no longer live in a country, we live in a damm circus!

Yup.

obamacircus.jpg

Regards,
hm

It is interesting that the homosexual community has picked the rainbow for their symbol.I wonder if they are aware why they rainbow appears in nature,and why God destory the earth with the flood.

Back