Web site that I think might be of interest to many of you..

d2admin

Administrator
This is the web site I referred to in another post. The kid is an IRC friend of my son and I thought some of his stuff is humorous..not to mention bright and creative. I put it under humor especially because of Greenspan and Kerry.

http://www.ramdac.org/

Jane, you really gotta watch how you start these threads. I had to turn my head and reach waaaay out to click the link because of bad experiences in the past! It seems anytime someone says, "Hey, Check this out" something gets blown up, burnt down or otherwise distructed!

Some of us rednecks are leary of phrases like, "Check this out" and "Watch this" and no comments such as "I do this all the time" or "Don't be a puss" are going to change that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ok now...but I thought it was a site worthy of mention...and really DID think some of you would appreciate it!
I NEVER post any idiot urls that do weird stuff..but you do not know me. So..in the future I will try to be more specific.
Just fyi....if I say it is safe for a computer..it IS safe. I don't like my computers messed with and I never say it is safe unless it IS..and unless I myself have tried it and know it for certain. I assume you are referring to the thing on our website for chat..it is perfectly safe...but if you feel uncomfortable so be it. Others here have tried it and have not had problems.

Wow, you took that completely the wrong way. hahaha, I was just saying the phrase LOOK AT THIS is something that scares rednecks... you don't listen to much jeff foxworthy do you?

Had nothing to do with computer security or the URL itself... just joking about the name! You need a nap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I DID say one of us needed sleep..haha!
BUT...I did think after reading your post that I should change the topic. It really did not say what I was intending.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I listened to the Shepard Smith bit a couple of times it was great. I laughed every time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Laughed until I pulled a muscle in my side over Greenspan's Wombat picture. I printed it out and carefully drew in eyeglass and put some hair the way Greenspan has it. I folded it and showed to my wife and asked "who does this look like?"
Without a blink she said, Greenspan. We laughed so hard.
Kerry is another beauty. He does look like Herman Munster or Lurch.
God blesses all Rednecks with a great sense of humor.
Frankie B. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back