Forward - - Food For Thought

Obama is back in his element and doing his thing well. He is officially on the campaign trail!Maybe something good will come out of DC while he ain't there to stop it.One thing he does better than anyone I can remember is spread pure BS with a straight face.Sometimes it seems like he is just going to bust out laughing when he is spreading his BS to the masses and they are eating it up.He swells up so bad with pride in himself it is disgusting.

To me his message sounds like this:You all stick with me!We will bleed and tax the working man till he just can't make it anymore,than we will take what he has left and sell it on the courthouse steps.Then we will spread the proceeds of that out fairly among you ,my people.The rest of the story he has not said yet is:And then when that is gone you will all be equal,my slaves. Dependant upon me for everything,and I will rule all!

Rant over,I feel a little better now.

Quote:He swells up so bad with pride in himself it is disgusting....And, the real sad part of the problem is that he actually believes all the stuff he puts out....He believes he is the answer, the way, and the light...

Hopefully, after the election, he will be sitting in the dark wondering what went wrong...and he will start planning his next campaign to get re-elected....

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:He swells up so bad with pride in himself it is disgusting....And, the real sad part of the problem is that he actually believes all the stuff he puts out....He believes he is the answer, the way, and the light...

Hopefully, after the election, he will be sitting in the dark wondering what went wrong...and he will start planning his next campaign to get re-elected....

obamalightdark.jpg

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: tnshootistTo me his message sounds like this:You all stick with me!We will bleed and tax the working man till he just can't make it anymore,than we will take what he has left and sell it on the courthouse steps.Then we will spread the proceeds of that out fairly among you ,my people.The rest of the story he has not said yet is:And then when that is gone you will all be equal,my slaves. Dependant upon me for everything,and I will rule all!

Rant over,I feel a little better now.

And, the problem is... who's going to pay for things after he breaks the working class?

Was Chamberlain prime minister of England or did he have another title.In any case as far as foreign relations goes any supporter of obama or RP should do some reading about him and his theories in dealing with hitler and see how that worked out.Then do some reading about the next PM and his theories about hitler and how that worked out.You know the man with the cigar and cane that hung around with Roosevelt and Eisenhower. I think his name was Churchill. I have often wondered what would have happened if Churchill had been there first instead of Chamberlain.

Back