Ron Paul winning more states

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerProblem is, your too superficial..I'm happy those enlisted in the continental army possessed a true sense of resolve. A quality you seem to be lacking.

You were right Blasta, he is a lost cause. Our delusional young friend fancies himself a modern day George Washington.
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Nothing wrong with sending the Republican party a message by refusing to support their moderate candidate.

Unless you are willing to have zero for another four years which is exactly what will happen if RP splits the vote. I know, HB, another four years of your "fine man" would suit you just fine. Any of you guys old enough to remember the handgrenade with a bad haircut? How'd that work for ya?

Both Romney and Zero will campaign toward the center since it is the independant voters that will decide this election. To RP's credit he does not, but that's another thing that makes him unelectable. It's a shame we are relegated to voting for the lesser of two evils, but folks, that's the only choices you have. Throw away your vote on RP along with your chances of sending zero to the unemployment line.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Nothing wrong with sending the Republican party a message by refusing to support their moderate candidate.

I could agree with that assessment if it didn't come from a demorrhoid.

Originally Posted By: redeyeddawgOriginally Posted By: swampwalkerProblem is, your too superficial..I'm happy those enlisted in the continental army possessed a true sense of resolve. A quality you seem to be lacking.

You were right Blasta, he is a lost cause. Our delusional young friend fancies himself a modern day George Washington.
crazy.gif

Thanks a lot dawg,now for time immemorial, every time I see the picture of Washington standing in the bow crossing the Deleware, I will see a rather small bobcat in his arms. I'm sure our other self deluding cultist, cylus, will be found in the boat also,albeit, at the stern, after all he is such a follower he even admires yutes filled with self grandeur. With just a bit of imagination we can also envision an apparition of HB, turning blue, flailing, hanging on to the rear of the boat, begging them to allow him and another fine man in the boat. We can be thankful that none of these imaginary patriots were around in those days. Each,by themselves, are completely harmless. And they simply provide a few laughs and fodder for many people who read and don't post. There is still a shred of hope for our yutes here to gain some worldly experience and be more able to accurately assess situations, but I'm afraid that some of the older cultists may never recover. That's sad.

Last edited:
HM exactly,we have the choices we have and that's the way it is.I am not excited about Romney but will sure vote for him before O.
And one thing I keep seeing is someone slamming McCain.I don't like his politics much,but the man spent a big slice of his life in a prison camp seeing and enduring things he will never be able to tell anyone.How many of us could go through what he did and claim to be sane?He will always have my respect just because he must have a lot of guts to go through times never ending it must have seemed and come out of that able to face life and keep going.I know there are many like him that lived through like times,they also have my respect,even if I don't agree with anything they say.

Looks to me like SWAMPIE got what he wanted by starting this post; a chance to rip on those who don't believe as he does. I have in-laws that are RP supporters, friends who are RP supporters and they are all cast of the the same metal as SWAMPIE. Makes for some very interesting conversation. All of them are of draft age or have children of draft age by the way. One things for sure: Write in enough votes for RP and there will be another 4 years of BS and dictatorship style leadership from BO. Curious, never seen the CYRUS ID before. Good friend of yours SWAMPIE?

Azmastablasta be a man for once in your life and answer the question. Did you or did you not state that "you can reach in a bag and pull a Romney, christie, McCain , Reid or Obama out and there won't be a nickels difference"? Or was that just you just spewing more nonsense?..By your own words, a vote for Romney is no different then a vote for Obama..glad to see you're going along with that.

Dog1whkr, actually, if you look you'll see that once again I had to step in and make a correction. Azmastablasta , erroneously stated that RP had won zero states, which is factually inaccurate. after I corrected him again, his angst got the better of him. It's a reoccurring pattern.

As far as Cylus goes, you don't have to be a friend to see the systemic hypocrisy that a couple members here represent. All you have to do is casually monitor the truth and you'll get a bucket full of laughs..looking at some of these old posts are fantastic..

All hail the chief Obamalite...haha,,remembering the Obamalite days.

Originally Posted By: redeyeddawgOriginally Posted By: swampwalkerProblem is, your too superficial..I'm happy those enlisted in the continental army possessed a true sense of resolve. A quality you seem to be lacking.

crazy.gif

Certainly more so than you..because if you knew anything about George washington. He wouldn't vote against the cause he represented

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerThe government / Banker/Israeli operative owned media has done a pretty good job keeping the people in the dark.

Just noticed this gem. Why do Ronulans hate those Joos so much? I took a hard look at RP when he ran last time. Agreed with alot of what I heard and then did quite a bit of research on his supporters and that's when I got turned off. That's also what turns off so many other mainstream conservatives about RP and why he was consistently running around 10% during the primary season. Do enough research on these crackpots and any reasonable person would find the Paulistinians indistinguishable from the Occupy vermin infesting our major cities. You do take an occasional bath don't you swampie?

Quote:Why do Ronulans hate those Joos so much? I took a hard look at RP when he ran last time. Agreed with alot of what I heard and then did quite a bit of research on his supporters and that's when I got turned off

Dawg you just connected the dots for me. I know 5 people who are die hard Paul fans and all of them hate jewish people. It was right there in front of my eyes the whole time and i didnt give it a second thought until your last post here. Swampwalker can you tell me why RP fans hate the jewish people so much?

Maybe a refresher course is needed for some. I seem to remember reading some advice that the founders gave on foreign affairs.

"Peace, commerce, Honest friendship with all nations; entangling aliances with none" - The MAN - Thomas Jefferson

hmm...No real problem with Jewish people. Actually, my problem is with foreign countries and UNELECTED officials controlling our foreign policy. currently This country happens to be Israel.

Here's real politics at work. In case you've lived in a cave your whole life and haven't realized it earlier

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article23098.htm

HMMM...What a coincidence I didn't see Ron Paul pandering at AIPAC. Nor has he been in the mainstream media. Me thinks I have another conspiracy!

Last edited:
Quote:hmm...No real problem with Jewish people. Actually, my problem is with foreign countries and UNELECTED officials controlling our foreign policy. currently This country happens to be Israel.

The question i asked was a serious one because i noticed a pattern in RP fans about the Jewish people. so much so that i went this weekend to seek out RP fans and found some real diehard ones too. I asked everyone of them how did America get in the shape that its in to day and everyone, somewhere in their answer said the Jews. I had a few to go as far as saying the Jews were the cause of Germany's economic crash around the first world war and there after. Maybe they are hearing a different message then RP is sending out, but i dont believe its a coincidence. I'm not saying you feel that way but the RP fans around my neck of the woods sure do. What say you?

Everyone "connects the dots" in their own way. You and Dawg's way of connecting the dots leads you to believe that all Ron Paul fans are anti-semites.. Perhaps this is true in a very small contingent of supporters. Ironically, labeling everyone who agrees with RP as being anti-semetic, derives from the same flawed school of thought that creates antisemitism..

I happen to not care about being called an anti-semite (because I know I'm not one). I just like pointing out the obvious. Now call me Anti-American and we have a problem.

Quote:Everyone "connects the dots" in their own way. You and Dawg's way of connecting the dots leads you to believe that all Ron Paul fans are anti-semites

Never said all RP fans are anti-semetic and never said you were,I simply stated that all the RP fans that I talked to around my neck of woods seems to be. I was just wondering if alot of RP fans are taking his message the wrong way, as being anti-semetic. if you find fault in what i just said then so be it!

See how simple that is Larr? Swampie has no problem with Joos, he just doesn't like Israel.

I recall our original Paultard on this board from four years ago, who will remain nameless, but got tossed precisely because of his blatant anti-semitism. Probably just a coincidence though...

Last edited:
May be time to look a little deeper.....

It must be frustrating for the poor little fella to be so much smarter than everyone else, but yet not be able to change the mind of any other folks around here.

Last edited:
Back