Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2213088 - 05/06/12 10:37 AM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: hm1996]
Orneryolfart357 Offline
PM senior

Loc: Nevada
Prolly just waves his "Vote for Obama" poster, and the Coyotes die of laughter. grin

#2213135 - 05/06/12 01:04 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: OldTurtle]
Rocky1 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: ND/FL - USA
Originally Posted By: OldTurtle
The biggest problem that I see with questions of that type from oblique sources is that most medical records are now stored in a mega data base that is accessible by other doctors, insurance companies, and various federal law enforcement agencies (usually with a warrant, supposedly)....

I take the position that what I own is no one's business and those type of questions are inappropriate from a medical standpoint, unless I'm the subject of a mental evaluation...

Or, with a letter of consent... In renewal of my Concealed Carry Permit in ND, you now have to sign a consent form to allow search of your medical records, for any evidence of metal illness, if you've EVER been treated for drug or alcohol abuse, or if you've EVER had a DUI. Pretty ridiculous considering the DUI occured 23 years, but it's required.

#2213182 - 05/06/12 02:54 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: HunterBear71]
jumprightinit Offline
PM senior

Loc: Ione, Washistan
Originally Posted By: HunterBear71
Originally Posted By: jumprightinit
Information is a valuable commodity. Personal information can be particularly valuable across a multitude of scenarios. A good policy is to attempt to collect information rather than dessiminate it. Under no circumstances would I feel it necessary to discuss any weapons I might own with any individual other than a close personal friend. I do not own any weapons.

I'm not your Doctor or close friend but if you own no weapons how do you hunt 'Predators'?

Why ask that question?

Just wondering about your real interest in predator hunting.

LIBERALS.
Be careful. Sometimes they look like regular people.

No matter how you look at it at the end of the day BO still stinks.

#2213210 - 05/06/12 04:19 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: hm1996]
Dead Down Wind Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Lakewood, Co.
He is a spy for obummer!

He does nothing other than monitor this site for people that speak their mind and he reports in daily.

A predator hunters website and he is not a hunter nor does he have any weapons! Yet! When this country goes into a dictator country he will have wished he did!!!!!

Obummer will just throw him out like yesterdays paper!!

#2213218 - 05/06/12 04:30 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: hm1996]
HunterBear71 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: SC
Negative. Not a spy and just made a post explaining why it is better to gather information than dessiminate it. I've hunted predators since the early eighties when I was using a piece of cellophane as a call. I'm kidding about the weapons but it really isn't anyones business. I have never understood the desire to share that kind of information. The country will be just fine and none of our current political parties are interested in a dictatorship.

#2213227 - 05/06/12 04:42 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: hm1996]
4570Fan Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Buchanan Dam, TX
Yep! The paper he used to line the bird cage!

Benjamin Armada .25
Rem. 788 .243Win
Marlin 1895SS .45-70Govt
Winchester M70 .30-06
Ruger 10/22
Ruger NM Blackhawk .41Mag
If I can't do it with one of those, I ain't trying it!

#2213250 - 05/06/12 05:18 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: HunterBear71]
Rubenator Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland,Il.
The country will be just fine and none of our current political parties are interested in a dictatorship.
Naive thinking HB.

#2213251 - 05/06/12 05:18 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: 4570Fan]
Rim_Runner Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Dewey, Az
You guys are funny. So when other members of this board proclaimed that they didnít have any firearms were they also trolls and spys?

#2213266 - 05/06/12 05:55 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: hm1996]
tnshootist Online
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
I had to see all kind of gov doctors for SSI reasons.One of them did a mental evaluation.He just asked normal questions and was nice.Then he closed the file and said I notice your shooting patch on your jacket,do you shoot?I thought to myself that I had done a dumb trick wearing that jacket,I never thought about the patch.I said yes I have shot all my life.Hunted and competitive shooting and just shooting on the farm for fun.I did not know what would come next.He said "I also own guns and my father in law does and we like to shoot as well I think it is necessary for protection at home now days." "i have to be careful who I talk to about it though but I saw the patch and thought you might be ok.I don't get to talk about my guns much."So I guess it works both ways sometimes.Things have lost all use of common sense.

#2219425 - 05/17/12 03:39 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: hm1996]
Dead Down Wind Offline
Die Hard Member III

As i stated earlier!!!

He is a spy for obummer!

He does nothing other than monitor this site for people that speak their mind and he reports in daily.

A predator hunters website and he is not a hunter nor does he have any weapons! Yet! When this country goes into a dictator country he will have wished he did!!!!!

Obummer will just throw him out like yesterdays paper!!

#2219463 - 05/17/12 04:55 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: hm1996]
RJM Acres Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ozarks
My Dr and the nurse ask me about guns.
They both live on farms and raise cattle and horses.
We discuss coyotes, etc just about every time I'm there.

#2219599 - 05/17/12 09:55 PM Re: Can Doctors ask patients about guns? [Re: hm1996]
Dead Down Wind Offline
Die Hard Member III

My Dr. and his nurses say they like my guns!

I roll up the sleeves and they say - Nice guns!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.