Ron Paul winning more states

swampwalker

The government / Banker/Israeli operative owned media has done a pretty good job keeping the people in the dark. Sometimes they slip up and forget to drop the memo off on a reporters desk..apparently this guy is either new to the job, retiring soon and not looking for promotion or didn't receive the memo. However way it came about, its a good piece of work and is to be commended.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/n...tly-legitimate/

I, for one, am very much so FOR Mr Paul. I think it would be refreshing to have a President that gives a damm about the military.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760I, for one, am very much so FOR Mr Paul. I think it would be refreshing to have a President that gives a damm about the military.

Romney's pro-military. It will be him or Zero in the White House next January. Pick one.

Originally Posted By: redeyeddawgOriginally Posted By: pahntr760I, for one, am very much so FOR Mr Paul. I think it would be refreshing to have a President that gives a damm about the military.

Romney's pro-military. It will be him or Zero in the White House next January. Pick one.

#1 Dawg

It's the same story over and over, Ron Paul will not be nominated for president. you will either vote for Romney, Obummer,or not vote at all. remember, a write in for Paul is a vote for Obummer. You Paul fans will have to decide if you want Romney or another 4 years of this worthless nightmare we have in office now!

This is epic, how many States has RP won? It rhymes with hero.
Unfortunately Larr, we are not dealing with rational people who have a grasp of reality. These folks will march in mass to the polls and write in RP to intentionally punish the rest of America for not recognizing their leader in the basement. That'll teach us a lesson huh? They're so used to being at the end of the line that another four years of zero won't phase them, so long as they can feel they themselves caused our suffering.I believe they are the modern day flagellants,which have been around in many cults since the middle ages. They spend a great deal of time in secret locations, screaming in unison, "We're not worthy! We're not worthy! and beating themselves with chains. It is a sad state of affairs I'm sure.

Last edited:
Quote:Unfortunately Larr, we are not dealing with rational people who have a grasp of reality. These folks will march in mass to the polls and write in RP to intentionally punish the rest of America for not recognizing their leader in the basement. That'll teach us a lesson huh?

as far as I'm concerned if they write in RP for that reason they are no better then the liberal democrats themselves. if obummer gets another 4 years, this country is done and everyone of those people who wrote in RP will have to live with the fact that they had a hand in destroying this country.

Originally Posted By: redeyeddawgI get alot of flagellants after eating Mrs. Dawg's chili.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaThis is epic, how many States has RP won? It rhymes with hero.
Unfortunately Larr, we are not dealing with rational people who have a grasp of reality. These folks will march in mass to the polls and write in RP to intentionally punish the rest of America for not recognizing their leader in the basement. That'll teach us a lesson huh? They're so used to being at the end of the line that another four years of zero won't phase them, so long as they can feel they themselves caused our suffering.I believe they are the modern day flagellants,which have been around in many cults since the middle ages. They spend a great deal of time in secret locations, screaming in unison, "We're not worthy! We're not worthy! and beating themselves with chains. It is a sad state of affairs I'm sure.

Oh really, than why is he on the ballot in Tampa? last I checked you have to win five states to be on the ballot..hehe.

Constantly proving you wrong- swamp

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: larr Quote:Unfortunately Larr, we are not dealing with rational people who have a grasp of reality. These folks will march in mass to the polls and write in RP to intentionally punish the rest of America for not recognizing their leader in the basement. That'll teach us a lesson huh?

as far as I'm concerned if they write in RP for that reason they are no better then the liberal democrats themselves. if obummer gets another 4 years, this country is done and everyone of those people who wrote in RP will have to live with the fact that they had a hand in destroying this country.

Actually puppets such as yourself Dawg and blasta...aka closet liberals who say one thing then vote the opposite are the problem. Be a man and stand up in what you believe in. Your the reason the RNC is labeling liberals like Mcain and Romney as conservatives. Keep sticking your heads in the sand and your grandchildren will be voting the likes of Obama on the Republican ticket.

Glad to hear RP is on the ballot in Tampa.What is he running for?I figured he would give up politics after he got beat so bad in the primary.I like a guy that just won't give up.He will make a good council member or something.Those would be some fun meetings.

Occums razor is a really simple concept. The most obvious answer is usually the most simple and direct.

How many countless times have I seen on this very site, the words "Our constitution is being trashed" Or ever so recently,,,,,,," we are not dealing with rational people who have a grasp on reality. these folks will march in mass to the polls and write in RP to intentionally punish the rest of America for not recognizing their leader in the basement". In mass? maybe we are a voice you might want to consider, maybe we have thought things through and actually considered the constitution instead of the crap you swallow the like proverbial koolaid!

Excuse me? are you now a mind reader Azma? do you really know what RP supporters will really do? Me thinks you have a hard on for one certain member who opposes your views instead of maybe, just maybe, falling in line with your glib notion of where this county is headed! The American people have a mind, mind you, and this country is far from down the tubes as some might suggest!

We have a few outspoken YOUNG members here and a few older ones who refuse to accept the BS that constitutes what the news media says will or will not happen in Nov and By God that be the way things be. If I miss a day of reading news, all I have to do is log on here and your posts pretty much tell me all I missed. However, I think things through as opposed reacting to the drivel

Azma, one day not so long ago I spent over four hours reading all of your 4587 posts. Quite frankly you make John Kerry look like a solid pair of shoes as opposed to a set of flipflops. And redeye"lap"dog I notice you usually only chime in to second the Keyboard toughie in chief. would you two PLEASE spend at least this amount of time researching RP instead of the time you usually spend reading the drivel? You might find that he really has this countries best interests at heart, you know, maybe actually following the constitution you so admirably hail as the law of the land! where have I heard that before?

Oh I bet the blood pressure meds just got swilled in mass!
How are you going to respond to this person who has been on this site for 12 years and doesn't post often? Well maybe, just maybe he calls BS when he sees it!

Oh, and this time Azma, Im not "suggesting you stepped out of line,,,, I'm telling you. your full of it! For Gods sake would you pull your head out of your sphincter muscle long enough to at least breath?

We should be proud of "young" people that actually think instead of following the path of the dumbed down liberals

I'll get back to Occums razor now,,,,,,,maybe the OBVIOUS is staring us right in the face!

Wow cylus, obviously you mistook me as someone who gives a crap about what you think. You are welcome to call bs anytime you wish, although only in your mind are you necessarily correct. Strange but you cult followers all seem to think it's ok when you call bs, but when I or anyone else call bs then suddenly that's not. Frankly I don't give a whit about how you vote, what misguided, dangerous old fool you decide to worship or whether it's your nature to mollycoddle the still wet behind the ears youngsters who are convinced only they know the truth. So no, you don't have the ability to cause my bp to rise, because your drivel only reflects on you. All I do is set back, shaking my head, surprised that a man of your age still thinks like the yutes.

"You're right HB, just like McLame did. And where did that get him. We've been through several weekUs of the Republican big money donors begging Christie to run. With Christie's endorsement the RINOs will dump that big money to Obamalite. Actually RINO is a misnomer. Since Reagan, the badge of Republican is no longer the badge of conservatism. Take for instance Romney, Christie, McLame, zero, Pelosi and Reid, toss them all in a bag and shake them up. Now blindfold yourself and grab them out one at a time. We would find not a nickles worth of difference in the bunch.

I am sick and tired of being lied to by politicians. I'm tired of the flip flops. And I really dislike Romney and Christie. I don't believe I'm a lone voice in the wilderness. We need a true conservative to step up to the plate. Maybe that man is Cain, but for me, it's too early to tell. The only thing at this point about which I have no uncertainty is that electing Romney will not improve our plight. And now the left is starting to get involved hoping that we little people don't realize the plan."

Great quote from Azmastablasta ..

why argue with an old crank, When he can argue with himself?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: swampwalkerActually puppets such as yourself Dawg and blasta...aka closet liberals who say one thing then vote the opposite are the problem. Be a man and stand up in what you believe in. Your the reason the RNC is labeling liberals like Mcain and Romney as conservatives. Keep sticking your heads in the sand and your grandchildren will be voting the likes of Obama on the Republican ticket.

Yep, Dawg the liberal. LOL Many times I've been on here saying how I agree with RP on many subjects, with plenty of surveys scoring me as much liberatarian as conservative. Here's where we part ways Swampie. I've been around long enough have have enough sense to realize that one of two people will be POTUS in January and Ron Paul IS NOT ONE OF THEM. I never believed McCain was a conservative and same goes for Romney. Bottom line is they aren't Zero so the choice is easy. You seem like a reasonably intelligent guy but why so obtuse on this subject?

Problem is, your too superficial..I'm happy those enlisted in the continental army possessed a true sense of resolve. A quality you seem to be lacking.

Actually if you threw ALL of the low life elected scum bags in Washington DC in a bag and shook it up, and picked them out one at a time blindfolded, you wouldn't find a nickel's worth of difference in any of them period, including Ron Paul. They each have their own little separate agenda, that they promise they're going to support, then they each have to do battle with all the other elected idgits to try and make any of it happen. Problem is all the other elected idgits are so busy behaving like spoiled kindergarten children, that none of them can do their jobs.

As much as I hate say it, Ron Paul simply doesn't have the leadership abilities needed at the moment, to straighten this country out. If he did possess such abilities he would have a much stronger following. Seriously, Pat Paulsen had a stronger following than Ron Paul guys, c'mon. Ron Paul's continual hoping to be there and somehow win the nomination by default, because he certainly doesn't have the support to win it, is hurting the GOP substantially. Not to mention those that will write him in during the general election, to show their undying support for him and his beliefs, might just as well cast a vote for Obama.

Back