Sometimes it's hard to keep quiet

canislatrans54

I try not to eavesdrop on phone conversations, but sometimes it's unavoidable.
It's also sometimes very hard to keep my mouth shut.

As I'm sitting here at the library on this computer, there is a woman sitting next to me, about age 30, I'd say.
She rec'd a phone call on her cell.
(which isn't allowed)

I overheard her say that she is about to be sent to jail for murder.......
shocked.gif

"Yeah, I'm just waiting to be sentenced. I don't #@$^%&* care. It's typical of this Nazi country, anyway. That cop deserved to have his face blown off. I'm proud of it. I don't #$@^&*% care. Yeah, %^$@#*^ Nazi-run country...all I was trying to do was rid it of a n%$#&@*, anyhow. And what they do? Send a &*%$@# cop to arrest my a%$. Naw, I don't care. Knowing this Nazi-a#@ country, they'll probably send me to prison for eternity, just for doing something that needed done. &%$# them! If they ain't careful, I'll shoot another cop in the *%$#@& face, just because I can! Yeah, I gotta go. Now these %$#*@^& Nazis are throwin' my @#$ out of a public building just because I'm talking on a phone!! *%$#@&*^%$#@*&!!!!!"

That was a direct quote of her side of the conversation.
mad.gif

It was almost more than I could do, not to say anything to her.
But, I figured anything I would have to say, she wouldn't understand anyway.
frown.gif

I just don't understand the hate some people have.
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54 If they ain't careful, I'll shoot another cop in the *%$#@& face, just because I can!

Considering the statement she made above, go outside, call 911, and report it without her knowledge.

Be careful and don't get your own face blown off! Leave the area.I'm surprised that a cop killer is on the street awaiting trial. She might just be messing around.

I'm gonna say it. I would have punched her in the face. We're talking full-bore, out of left-field, smashed here.

Last edited:
Back