Free Speech Has Been Suspended, Now Move Along

azmastablasta

Geez, they didn't even give zero (a blind man) a chance to publicly bow to CAIR.

ALERT...ALERT...ALERT... Police Shut-down U.S. Constitution Event in Ann Arbor, MI

Posted by Michael CHILDS, Admin II on May 2, 2012 at 4:05pm in Patriot Action Alerts

An American assembly of like-minded citizens were gathering in the virtues of the U.S. Constitution at and American Laws For American Courts event when the audience learned of complaints. Their meeting was scheduled and approved, but the Allegan Police Department ordered the event shut-down, Christian Newswire reports. Shouts of “What about free speech?” from the audience

Dawud Walid, Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MI) complained to school officials and and wanted to silence an event extolling the virtues of the U.S. Constitution.

CAIR was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terrorism funding trial in U. S. history,

“It’s amazing how much clout CAIR has with the political establishment of both parties in Lansing and throughout Michigan and the nation. This, despite the fact that CAIR has its roots in the Muslim Brotherhood, was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial, and the FBI’s former chief of counterterrorism, noted that CAIR, its leaders, and its activities effectively give aid to international terrorist groups.”

State Representative David Agema is an elected State Representative for the 74th District serving in Michigan's House of Representatives. He is a sponsor of HB 4769 entitled "Restriction of Application of Foreign Laws Act" (based on the American Laws for American Courts Model Act), which bans the use of foreign laws including Sharia law, by courts and administrative bodies of the State, when those laws conflict with fundamental rights protected by the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Michigan. Defendant Walid, is an outspoken opponent of HB 4769.

Police gave as their reason, the appearance of one of the featured speakers, Kamal Saleem, a former Muslim terrorist who converted to Christianity. Saleem has spoken at numerous high schools and universities, Christian churches and Jewish temples across the nation. He has also spoken at the U. S. Air Force Academy, Michigan's State Capital, and Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan. At no time before the Allegan event or afterwards has an event where he has spoken been shut down by law enforcement.

http://social.patriotactionnetwork.com/f...n-event-in-ann-

I'm not one that believes in every conspiracy theory that comes up but I'm looking at whats happening in this country and the path its heading down and it makes me take a closer look at some of these theory's. Our rights are slowly being taking away,(faster since obummer's been in office)and it seems we are just standing by and letting it happen. i met a guy the other day,a Vet who served in Bosnia,and he was telling me about the National Guard station near him had just received 12 new transports, the size of the old deuce-in-half's, that had hard covers on the back with doors that locked from the outside. He asked the commander what they were for and was told they were for civil unrest in the area.Now the area I'm talking about is very small compared to other places,its just a small area on the Eastern shore of Maryland. I think people should take a step back and really take a look at the path this country is taking and everything thats unfolding, especially in the last 3-4 years, and compare history from other countries. It might be a eye opener for some. God Bless This Country and lets hope we as God fearing citizens can change the path that its headed down.

The fact that the meeting was shut down by a local police department and involved no other agencies would cause me to look at the administration of the police department, rather than any effort to override the U S Constitution by other parties, and especially since the featured speaker has had no problems at other locations..

Back