A Killer Among Us?

azmastablasta

I can't wait to see the picture of the pipsqueak poser in the Oval Office fully dressed out in his Seal Team 6 finery.Heck I can imagine he has a starring role in "The Expendables II". Move over Ahnold! I'm the one who'll be bach.

A Killer Among Us? #Things Obama Killed

Posted by Erick Erickson (Diary)

Saturday, April 28th at 12:51PM EDT
33 Comments

As President of the United States, Barack Obama wants us to know he killed Osama Bin Laden. The SEALs? Pfffffftttt . . . nope. Barack Obama did it. If you don’t believe him, wait till the campaign commercials tell you. Don’t believe them? Well, just in time for the election, Hollywood will provide us with an in-kind contribution of a propaganda film.

True, the President did give the order and he should be commended, as should the SEALs. And it is fair game for him to want to campaign on killing Osama Bin Laden in the same way George H. W. Bush campaigned as a war hero in 1992.

In 1992, Bill Clinton would commend George H. W. Bush on the campaign trail and lament that he just wished President Bush was as successful getting Americans back to work as he had been getting Iraq out of Kuwait.

This morning, my dad called and pointed out that Barack Obama may just be the most successful killer to ever take up residence in the White House — more successful even than the 19th Century vampire slayer who first led the Republican Party into the White House. In fact, consider the serial killing spree Barack Obama has been on:

Osama Bin Laden
Our credit rating
The coal industry
The oil and natural gas industry
The healthcare sector
Job creation
Economic growth
Small businesses
Our relationship with Israel
Our relationship with Great Britain
Religious liberty
The Blue Dog caucus
Louisiana’s effort to clean up the BP oil spill
The Space program
Hope

The list goes on and on. Truly, Barack Obama is a killing machine. Well done, Mr. President! I look forward to the GOP highlighting everything else you’ve killed besides Osama on the campaign trail.(And kicking your azz)

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2012/04/28/a-killer-among-us-thingsobamakilled/

Quote:In fact, consider the serial killing spree Barack Obama has been on:

Osama Bin Laden
Our credit rating
The coal industry
The oil and natural gas industry
The healthcare sector
Job creation
Economic growth
Small businesses
Our relationship with Israel
Our relationship with Great Britain
Religious liberty
The Blue Dog caucus
Louisiana’s effort to clean up the BP oil spill
The Space program
Hope

.....and working on the constitution!

ATT00002.gif

Regards,
hm

It must be something in my mental make up , but every time I read something like this the words "low life dirt bag " pop into my head. Think I need help ?

I don't understand the ho-rah for giving the order.The intelligence people were pretty sure and if they had kept watching would have at some point been absolutely sure.Where would he have been then for letting him get away.The way he did it he had a whole bunch of people to blame if it went wrong.If he did not do it and it came out he missed because he was afraid to try it would have been hard to overcome.He did not make a choice,he had no choice.

I realize it is painful. I can understand trying to marginalize such an awesome achievement. The History books will record that Obama is the president that terminated Bin Laden. Everything else is partisan sour grapes.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71I realize it is painful. I can understand trying to marginalize such an awesome achievement. The History books will record that Obama is the president that terminated Bin Laden. Everything else is partisan sour grapes.

Not a bit painful to give credit where credit is due, HB. It's just that we get pretty tired of the I,I, ME, ME coming out of the Whitehouse. It would seem to me that it took
a TEAM to take out Bin Laden but you sure wouldn't know it from the rhetoric that eminates from the oval office nowadays......or would you call the following an accurate assessment of the affair?

obamasealteam6credit.jpg

While I admit this to be a slight exageration, you'll have to admit that your "fine man's" account quite closely resembles this representation in that I don't remember ever hearing him give credit to military preparedness that took place during the previous administration, intelligence groups, seal team 6, etc. He always pointed out that HE analyzed the information and HE made the decision and HE ordered the strike, and HE.................

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71I realize it is painful. I can understand trying to marginalize such an awesome achievement. The History books will record that Obama is the president that terminated Bin Laden. Everything else is partisan sour grapes.

And I can't help but point out that you didn't disagree with the rest of the killing this "fine man" has accomplished. The history books will not be kind in these regards. This "fine man" has now surpassed Jimmah Cawter as the worst President on record, and that ain't peanuts mah friend.

Romney is on record saying that going into Pakistan to strike at al qaeda targets is bad policy. Barack is on record stating that he would go into Pakistan for high value targets. I think it makes political sense for Obama to emphasize his contributions to the raid. I will easily concede that it was a group effort and that the Bush administration deserves partial credit.
Blasta, I don't believe that is a list of casualties.

HB, What part of the list do you challenge??? I just recently returned from spending three months in the Titusville/Port St John, FL area...This is the primary residence area for those employed at the Kennedy Space Center/Cape Canaveral..

We found hundreds of homes that are for sale, or in the process of repossession due to the cutbacks in employment at the Space Center and many that are in areas around where we lived in 2003 & '04 that used to be valued at $125,000 to $175,000 are now begging for offers at below $75,000...Enough so that my wife and I are considering relocating back there..

Commercial areas that used to be thriving are now closed or operating on skeleton staffs, and at shorter hours...The number of thrift stores (Salvation Army and Church sponsored) as quadrupled...

I could go on about other parts of the list, but this is one item that I have personal and recent knowledge about..

Our country is hurting, and more so since Obama has been in office..

HB you don't seem to understand that no matter who had been president there was no choice to be made. The pres had to give the go ahead,anyone in that position would have. There was no choice. Even president Carter would have had to go on that one.It would have come out if he did not go and he would have been ruined.If it had not worked he could say I tried just did not work and he still would have smelled like a rose.By saying go he could not lose.In his case it was a political decision as all his decisions are.

Not taking up for Clinton but that was a much different time.And he also made his decision based on politics.
And I believe he fired a missile at him and missed.

Last edited:
Clinton was trying to get Bin Laden before getting Bin Laden was cool. Barack made a brave decision to go into Pakistan. The mission could have degenerated into a debacle like the failed attempt to rescue the Iranian hostages.

Now that you mention it, that was the only thing Jimmah Cawter did worse than obama, lol. However, since, like obama, the world had no respect for Jimmah, they darn sure turned the hostages loose when Reagan was sworn in, huh. It will take Romney(fine, industrious man) a while to get the respect back for America.

HB you seem to think Obama came up with the idea to head in there. Heck, I MYSELF wanted to go in there! There are a LOT of soldiers that wanted to go in there and get him, it is not like nobody knew the Pakistanis were hiding him!! Come on, man, consider that. Sheesh... It was WELL known where he was, and there was a lot of political posing and such until election time comes up, THEN Obama gets a radical idea to go in? Give me a break...

Actually, at one time, Osama was in custody of another country and Clinton made the decision to have them let him go, rather than sending a team to take him into custody regarding one of the Marine Barracks bombings...

Not to mention everything, that involves transporation, I'm in the lumber business and our rail rates have shot up dramatically over the last three years. Not it mention my 401K continues to drop and if you've not been to the gas pumps lately try it with a $20 bill, let alone a $50. I would like to live in a make believe world also, but i still work, and it is getting harder to find vendors of lumber, and panel products as many, many have gone out of business as the bigger get bigger and the little go the way of the Doo Doo bird. You see I am not a government worker, I have to actually make the money and provide jobs for our 6 lumber yards, on a daily basis. I don't get automatic raises, and if I'm short raise taxes to pay for the payroll. I do not bow down to his or his cabinets evil and wicked ways.

Back