Chicago Government School Teaches The Second Amendment

Interesting REDEYE. I lived in that town for a long time. Gun control was ALWAYS the answer to the high death toll of black children. The real problem was gangs, turf, drugs, and gang bangers. Gang bangers accounted for almost all those deaths. The guy in the beginning of the clip defends the right of the second amendment and that female teacher blames the NRA, judicial system, and city police for inaction. Nothing new there. City fathers and inattentive families barking out loud are responsible. The problem has to be resolved within their own communities; nowhere else. I say 'their' because, usually, on the other side of the street are the hispanics trading fire with the african americans. The city doesn't get it. With existing gun laws against ownership and carry? They still kill up to 30 - 40 of each other EVERY major holiday. So much for police protection.

Originally Posted By: dog1whckrInteresting REDEYE. I lived in that town for a long time. Gun control was ALWAYS the answer to the high death toll of black children. The real problem was gangs, turf, drugs, and gang bangers. Gang bangers accounted for almost all those deaths. The guy in the beginning of the clip defends the right of the second amendment and that female teacher blames the NRA, judicial system, and city police for inaction. Nothing new there. City fathers and inattentive families barking out loud are responsible. The problem has to be resolved within their own communities; nowhere else. I say 'their' because, usually, on the other side of the street are the hispanics trading fire with the african americans. The city doesn't get it. With existing gun laws against ownership and carry? They still kill up to 30 - 40 of each other EVERY major holiday. So much for police protection.

+1

I just love the "statistics" he shows for why there are so many of a race in jail versus in school. Of course, everyone knows that a gun loaded itself. It then jumped into that fellow's hand as he was innocently walking by. It then in an effort to be true to it's desires disengaged safeties (quite a trick with a limp hold on a 1911 style pistol with 5 (count em, 5) safeties, or a Glock with that super trigger that so many seem to love, the preferred weapons of many of those criminals), moved the hand through a mind meld with the hapless human carrier, and shot someone with lethal intent, hanging the blame on that poor individual whom was simply out buying..groceries or..something..

It is amazing that the people in these classes never seem to refer the students to view the programs that are readily available to see on publicly available broadcast Television and on Satellite/Cable that interview prisoners and ask how the prisoner thought they got there. I have yet to see one accuse the gun of being handy, though so many in the media would love to have that happen. It surely would have made the airwaves!

I did find it interesting that a student at this school had more knowledge and understanding of what the Second Amendment was about than his "teacher" would profess. I would have loved to be in that classroom. I would have had that one for lunch.

I currently am enrolled in a university, one where an instructor tried that kind of thing with me. That was one embarrassed instructor when I was done.

We have to stand up for our rights, because as this sort of clip shows, there are people who will lie, manipulate, and brainwash our kids if we allow them to do so. We have to be stronger mentally than they are, and from the limited vocabulary that both of those instructors obviously possessed, we can win if we make the attempt to engage them, because they have nothing of substance with which to return our arguments against their brainwashing attempts.

That student actually inflamed his instructor with a very few, yet important, facts versus her spouted bs bias. He could have achieved much more relative to educating his peers had he stayed the course. Of course, he would also have likely had to deal with the same fallout that I did, but I won, and even passed the course with a fantastic grade, because the instructor had no leg to stand on (the school supposedly did not know what had been going on).

That means that in one class I know of at least, we WON against this crap, because I saw it first hand. We need to be doing it more often.

Back