Big gopher shoot!!!

jetman

Not necessarily "Big" gophers ( Gopher )a big gopher HUNT...On a different board A bunch of us are getting together for a kill-a-thoin. In years past we have had many from out of state drive,fly, and one bicycled in. Far away as Washington DC,Wisconsin,Kansas,California,Oregon well all over. We have permission to blaze a way on a HUGE ranch for three days. It's lots of fun ,we all meet , have a huge breakfast then off to shoot till our guns get so hot we could brand cattle. It's limited to rim fire most use 22 long some use mag but thats pricey after a 1000 or two. I use a 17 rim with a 4X9 and a set of sticks, that good out to an easy 100 yards. Last year with all the left over snow was off a bit but we still killed a bunch anyway I'm looking forward to it again in two week, I got a case of shells and a full tank in the "Sub" so Bring it on !!!

Sounds like a blast, Jetman. If I wasn't booked up on 'rat shooters down here, I'd like to test drive (fly?) some MT varmints!

Well ain't that just a tease then!
Originally Posted By: jetmanOriginally Posted By: dogduster204When and where is this shoot and is it open to others.Bobby

NOPE Sorry

Originally Posted By: AirjunkiWell ain't that just a tease then!
YUP
No just a closed deal. Sorry. Its on the east side of the Rocky's. It's been raining and snowing the first two days so the gopher count has been very low But. The ones that do come out get greeted by one heck of a lot of gun fire!!!!!!

Back