fathers day special again... have you got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: scottmilk9One thing for certain is nobody has seen me do any more deals in the past couple of months out of respect for those who haven't received their orders.

If I recall correctly Scott I do believe you posted that awhile ago or maybe it was in our pm's...? But I know you did say that, as some were hinting at the 20 practical.

I do believe Scott did learn a lot from this whole thing and I think he will use it to his advantage from now on! Was it too much too fast for him?? I don't know for sure! I have a feeling Scott will continue to have deals or group buys. Just maybe not as many, set a limit as to how many orders, or not have them back to back like these ones were? But I'm sure he will do what he needs to do.

I will say there was a lot of people that fueled the fire in this thread that really didn't have a dog in the fight to begin with and they should have kept their post out of it!!!

I'm sure it wasn't easy for Scott to read some of the post on here as I know I wasn't one for holding back sometimes!
blushing.gif
blushing.gif

For that Scott I would like to publicly apologize to you!!!

Scott, I'de buy another one from ya in a heart beat!! You build good stuff. I love my 17 and want a 204 to match it soon.

Jim

Originally Posted By: ToCatchAPredatorAlright just making sure, he's still the guy to contact about order status and questions right?

That is correct.

Surely somebody has received there upper and would like to share. I know that Mo contacted me on April 1st telling me that my uppers were done and that they would be shipped. I have yet to receive them or any other communication. Just curious if anyone has recently had any updates or long waited packages show up. Thanks

Wow thought for sure they were getting sent out by now.

I just listed my 264LBC for sale. If your tired of waiting.
wink.gif

Quote:Thanks guys, others will be getting the call this week as well. There are still lots more to build and will continue working on that as well as Jason and I communicating with everyone.

It does get disheartening when someone calls you a thief and pretends to speak for the masses, a few threats have been made, but I still take it as constructive and strive to be better.

Using a match barrel, quality parts and the price I gave to PM members only, well lets just say I can honestly sleep at night knowing I didnt steal from anyone, nor will I ever.

I will still try to take care of our PM members as much as possible and try not to take the negative comments so personally. Thank you all!....After six pages of posts on the same subject and with several comments by uninvolved members, Scott has furnished his comments in the above quote, so I am locking this thread for the time being...

If there are problems with this, please contact me by PM and we'll see what can be done..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back