Carved duck call

Both carved duck calls are amazing. The details and intricate carvings are amazing. If you look closely, there are nostril holes in the beaks of the ducks. And there are feathers carved on the wings. I got to hold both calls in my hands today, and they are even better than what the pics show. Just amazing work Brian, just amazing.

Brian

Congrats to Brian! Best of Show for the 2012 Fancy Call Contest

b1bf614a.jpg

Brian

Ok... now you can quit tellin us you aren't that good!!

Way to go Brian!!! Congratulations dude, you definitely deserve the recognition!!

Thanks Rocky! Some truly great calls were entered this year in each category and division, and a handful that could have just as well taken the top spot, so I was just the fortunate one.

What BigB didn't mention was that the call mine beat out in the end was one of his own, a really fine checkered ebony call. He is a really talented callmaker.

Brian

Way to go Bian!!! Are you still feeling bad about the way that call turned out? If so, I can't wait to see next years call. You have a ton of talend bud!

Doug

AWESOME NEWS!!!! Congrats Brian! Did you enter a predator call?
Congrats to BigB too! I would like to see his work

Last edited:
Congratulations that is awesome! That is the most impressive call I have ever seen. You have ridiculous amounts of talent and I can't quit staring at the pics of it. I'm in awe, Well done!

Congrats Brian!!!!! Thanks for the close ups on your second call. I love the detail in the ducks carved in the side of the barrel!!!!!!
w00t.gif
Super stuff!!!!

Back