IMPORTANT! Physician's Alert Card!...Print This!

had tularemia in tucumcari new mexico they didnt know what it was gave me false medication and it died down for a few days...i was in icu for 3 days.......i got on my feet went to visit family and fell sick again for 4 days went to the hospitol in hobbs and they treated me for it with the right medication like a moron i quit takeing it and went and started work back home in alamogordo got sick for 3 more days my fevers were so bad i was in a 95 degree room under blankets shivering when it broke i would almoat be soakign wet with sweat it was the worst pain i been in to date your body literaly hurts you become weak disoriented everything it is not something i wish to get again it is no joke
i contracted it from a coon we had trapped near a canal a freidn who was with me fell sick with it shortly after i did.

i woulda of saved myself alot of time and money if i had this card because the hospitol in tucumcari did not know what it was

I never had even thought of this. I didn't even know most of those things existed i have never heard of them. I will get a card once I get a printer! Thanks.

One more. Raccoon roundworm. It can cause blindness or death. No known cure but there is a drug being used in experiments you can take if you catch it early enough, within 3 days of exposure. Don't remember the name of the drug. Present in up to 80% of all raccoon feces in some areas, and the eggs can remain alive for up to 3 years. Most family physicians are not familiar with this disease, but epidemiologists are.

Last edited:
so far I have had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Lyme Disease in the same year!!! I would make an excellent research candidate for the CDC!
Need the card

I have a very good friend that has a set-up for night light, goes to Waco every year. Brandon Moore-chelsea outdoors! sells the NightHunt XLR, this light is so very awesome, I couldnt believe what I had been missing, until I mounted this light on my gun. comes in red and green led bulb. Waco is the cream of the crop as far as information with other pro. hunting. just sayin! Semper Fi!!

Back