Its all ready for the range. Updated. Correction to group measurements.

I will add after looking at your groups again, I think they look great minus the 62 grain is pretty loose. That is one nice rifle you have!

Originally Posted By: 223PeteI will add after looking at your groups again, I think they look great minus the 62 grain is pretty loose. That is one nice rifle you have!

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: coyote.204Well I made it to the range a few times and got it sighted in. Have not got a 3/4 moa yet with the ammo I have tried.Hornady 55gr V MAX has been best so far.

Here is my best but only 4 shots. Ran out of ammo.
1335153337727.jpg

1335153340519.jpg

1335153342818.jpg

Here are some 62 gr Fusions I tried.

1335153345547.jpg

Here is a group from 53gr V MAX Superperformance.

1335153526076.jpg

Also tried some Federal 55gr Nosler ballistic tips. For got to take a pic but nothing great with them. I asked Rock River what I should go with to achieve there 3/4 moa they guarantee and they said I should be able to achieve it with Hornady or Federal. I know a lot of guys say to reload but they guarantee that with factory ammo beings anything else voids warranty. So what should I try? Heavier lighter?

Thanks

So here are the groups correct measurements from top to bottom.

#1. Hornady 55gr V Max. .5635

#2. Hornady 55gr V Max. .9340

#3. Hornady 55gr V Max. 1.0080

#4. Fussion 62gr 1.1280

#5 Hornady Superperfomance 53gr. .90

Nice......

Now, get yourself some reloading equipment, so you can really see what it, "and You" can do!!

The most enjoyable part of shooting sports I've found is.......finding out what any paricular rifle,pistol,air-gun,slingshot,blow-gun,tater-cannon,..... and load will shine the most.....

Point being,......start rolling your own.....trust me you'll like it

Originally Posted By: Vent_O_LaterNice......

Now, get yourself some reloading equipment, so you can really see what it, "and You" can do!!

The most enjoyable part of shooting sports I've found is.......finding out what any paricular rifle,pistol,air-gun,slingshot,blow-gun,tater-cannon,..... and load will shine the most.....

Point being,......start rolling your own.....trust me you'll like it

I want to start reloading for just that reason also to reduce the cost. What would you recommend as far as brand or kit to get started?

Back