Justice For Ernest?

Don't be ridiculous. Zero similarities to the Martin case. Ernest was in the process of committing a felony and the shooter could reasonably have feared for his life.

You want to break into someones home? Better be ready to deal with pushback. In this case, permanent solution.

Unfortunate. Foolish on the part of the kid.

What do you think HB, RIMMY; another case of over reaction?

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Don't be ridiculous. Zero similarities to the Martin case. Ernest was in the process of committing a felony and the shooter could reasonably have feared for his life.

Saint Skittles was bashing The White Hispanic's head against a sidewalk (felonious assault or attempted murder) and he most certainly did fear for his life. The common theme here is regular citizens spared the taxpayers a tidy sum while doing society a favor.

It is the question of the ages for us predator hunters,how to prevent crawl offs??
sneaky2.gif

The home owner should have whistled him to a stop before shooting.
Dont mess with Texas!!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: redeyeddawgWhen the shooter has politically correct skin, Reverend Al and the media hyenas have better things to do.

Found Al, don't have a clue where JJ is.

alsharptonmoney.jpg

Regards,
hm

If Zimmerman was taking a beating, it was a fight he created by relentlessly pursuing and cornering a scared individual. That's why he is charged with second degree murder. A man defending his home has nothing in common with a renegade vigilante. Don't be silly.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71If Zimmerman was taking a beating, it was a fight he created by relentlessly pursuing and cornering a scared individual. That's why he is charged with second degree murder.

There ya go again, HB. I suppose you have factual evidence that proves Zimmerman was "relentlessly pursuing and cornering" Trayvon? Care to share that evidence with us?

I think I'll reserve my judgement until hard, substantiated evidence is provided in a court room to support that theory . Until then, there is still "a shadow of a doubt" that perhaps, just perhaps, Zimmerman was,indeed returning to his truck per instructions from 911 operator, as he claims. Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty" anyway?

Regards,
hm

You're right,hm. I'm assuming evidence exists since he was charged. I have no factual evidence and it is entirely possible that the prosecuters have no evidence either. However, we do have the 911 tape which indicates Barney Fife was pursuing the kid. That evidence alone makes it an entirely different scenario than the Ernest incident.

Nether this case or the zimmerman one impress me one bit. Both are bad publicity for gun owners.....this one the should not have fire the shot. Yes the kid was breaking into his home but the kid was still on the outside there was a window between him and the kid so how could he still feel threatened? If the kid had a gun and was waving it around then ok but I have not heard anything like that about this case. People just need to use there heads with guns are involved.

Originally Posted By: getemduckNether this case or the zimmerman one impress me one bit. Both are bad publicity for gun owners.....this one the should not have fire the shot. Yes the kid was breaking into his home but the kid was still on the outside there was a window between him and the kid so how could he still feel threatened? If the kid had a gun and was waving it around then ok but I have not heard anything like that about this case. People just need to use there heads with guns are involved.

Good points but I would feel threatened if someone were in the process of forcibly entering my home.

HB...It's my understanding that the prosecutor withheld the PD's photos of the damage to the back of Zimmerman's head during the Preliminary and Bond hearing from the court...Why do you suppose that happened??...Could it have been to justify the Murder 2nd charge??

I would imagine charges will be pending in this one as well. Although if you open the blinds and the kid continues to try and break in, as was stated, you have to believe something is wrong with him.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71You're right,hm. I'm assuming evidence exists since he was charged. I have no factual evidence and it is entirely possible that the prosecuters have no evidence either. However, we do have the 911 tape which indicates Barney Fife was pursuing the kid. That evidence alone makes it an entirely different scenario than the Ernest incident.

The 911 tape also clearly indicates that he lost sight of Martin, ceased his pursuit, and was returning to his vehicle. Wherein he is no longer the aggressor, since you choose to suggest he was HB. And, the fact that Martin escaped him, removes him from the role of victim.

Read more here... http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...188#Post2207188

What point would there be in withholding evidence if you couldn't later prove its irrelevance? It would amount to setting yourself up for failure.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71What point would there be in withholding evidence if you couldn't later prove its irrelevance? It would amount to setting yourself up for failure.

That's a fair question and I have no idea. There are a lot of facts that we are not privy to. There is no question (in my mind) that Zimmerman used poor judgement in getting out of his vehicle in the first place but if he was returning to his vehicle per instructions from 911 operator as he claims and Trayvon assaulted him, then the role of aggressor/victim has reversed.

I can't help but wonder if the special prosecutor was not appointed to suppress the flames of discord fanned by Al Sharpton, JJ and associates and then pressured to go for the 2nd degree murder charges toward that end, but I have no evidence of that so will have to wait for the facts to come out in the courtroom.

As for Ernest, doubt the shooter will be convicted, but shooter would have been on much more solid ground had he waited until Ernest was actually in the house.

One thing for sure, nothing good happens after the trigger is pulled.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71What point would there be in withholding evidence if you couldn't later prove its irrelevance? It would amount to setting yourself up for failure.

The defense alledged the prosecution has not been forthcoming with a great deal of evidence HB, questioning disclosure.

It's all explained here... http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...188#Post2207188

Including the, setting yourself up for failure!

I've read that. Keep in mind that Dershowitz is a staunch proponent of the defense. Any defense. I seriously doubt he has as much knowledge of the case or of the Florida judicial system as the prosecutor. However, there is always the possibility that he is correct.

Back