Where can I find Bulk .22LR ammo

I'm sure you have a reason, but I think those Remington bullets are the worst of all available bulk .22s.

I would much prefer the Federals and Winchesters due to reliability and accuracy.

But that's just me.

Champion Shooters Supply is what I have used in the past for bulk .22 purchases.

http://www.championshooters.com/ammo.htm

I agree about the Remington golds being at the very bottom of my list as well. Too dirty and way to many failure to fire/feed reliably for my use.

I bought 3 cases of Federal for $139.99 a case at a local gun store last month. 5,250 rounds for $140 is the best price I have found for a while thats why I went ahead and got 3 cases.
If you are interested I can see if the sale is still on and see if they offer shipping...let me know.

What are you shooting them through? bolt gun, auto, auto pistol? My bolt action Marlin will shoot anything, as will my sons 10-22s, but my Buckmark is pretty picky. Browning recommends a standard speed load, and those are pretty expensive, comparatively, but surprisingly it does really, really well with CCI's Blazer bulk. Link to follow check out its "where to buy" listing.

http://www.cci-ammunition.com/

About all I shoot in 22LR is the Remington HP golden bullets. I've rarely had any problems with them, in fact my 541's will hold them around an inch at a hundred yards. Rarely a missfire, like almost never.

The four 10/22's that are in the family don't like them in the factory clips, even with regular cleaning, but in the Hotlips they run fine.

They also run fine in the four 22/45 Ruger pistols we have, as well as the Nylon 66's, and many others.

Here in central Texas I get the bulk packs at Walmart, I noticed they keep jumping up the price every time. Last I bought were $19.96 for 550 rounds. They still look at me funny when I buy 10 boxes at one time. I just tell them I have four kids and then they just smile.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ninehorsesin fact my 541's will hold them around an inch at a hundred yards.

That's because those 541 rifles shoot just about everything well!
smile.gif
One of the best rimfires out there IMO.

My rifle really likes Wolf Match Target and I get it at CheaperThanDirt or SportsmansGuide. It shoots cheap Winchester or Federal fine at 50 yards and I buy that at Walmart and pay sales tax instead of shipping charges.

Back