Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 BRH

CS TACTICAL

Mike and I were talking, and since we're new here to Predator Masters we thought we'd announce this to you guys first. We just received a shipment of the Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 with the BRH Reticle. The Z3 slim design makes it suitable for most hunting firearms. The scope gives you a clean sight picture with glass quality that we've come to expect from Swarovski.

Click Here To See Swarovski Z3 3-10x42 BRH In Our Store

5436933197_74cb511222_z.jpg

Swaro-BRH.png

5436933017_5d9bf23011_z.jpg

5437541118_afffc3d5b9_z.jpg

5436931659_7aeedebcf6_z.jpg

5437539744_8e0be15171_z.jpg

5436930287_63ef49037d_z.jpg

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks guys,

Mason @ CST

Last edited:
What is the real difference between that scope and my 3X10 Swaro. AV scope?? Besides the reticle. Is it American made?? Is it basically just the replacement for the AV?? Thanks, Tom.

Originally Posted By: HOGGHEADWhat is the real difference between that scope and my 3X10 Swaro. AV scope?? Besides the reticle. Is it American made?? Is it basically just the replacement for the AV?? Thanks, Tom.

The scope does say right on it, "Assembled in the USA." I'll have to get more info for you on the AV comparison but it looks like it's the replacement for it.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Looked through a Z3 and Z5 and glass was fantastic. IMO the reticle above is to thin and isn't suited for most eastern style hunting. I feel the reticle would be great for wide open spaces where the reticle won't blend in with dark backgrounds.

Originally Posted By: ncyotecallerLooked through a Z3 and Z5 and glass was fantastic. IMO the reticle above is to thin and isn't suited for most eastern style hunting. I feel the reticle would be great for wide open spaces where the reticle won't blend in with dark backgrounds.

Have you seen the new BRH in person yet? The pic above isn't an accurate visual of how it looks to the naked eye, just shared it to give the general idea. The BRH reticle was actually designed thicker than the previous BRT reticle to make it friendlier for hunting environments. The BRT is more designed for varminting.

We also have the Z6i 1-6x with the BRT-I in-stock right now too:
http://www.cstactical.com/Magazine/Videos/Videos-In-Depth-Optic-Reviews/Swarovski-Z6i-1-6x24mm.html
http://www.cstactical.com/Magazine/Blog-Articles/Free-Throw-Lever-With-Swarovski-Z6i-1-6x.html

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Back