Geissele triggers?

Glad this topic came up...I just got back from shooting my new Colt HBar and have decided to drop a Geissele match trigger in it.It has a horrible trigger. I looked on their website and they have the one I need, in stock..large pin..for 310.00. It looks like everyone is around the same price. Maybe there is a place with some online coupons you/we could use, i.e. Midway USA etc. to knock the price down a little. If not I will probably be ordering one by the end of the week. Hopefully someone will chime in.

I picked up a Geissele SD enhanced (the one with the flat trigger) two stage recently for a build and was hard to find one in stock let alone price shop around so I just pulled the trigger on one from midway when they came in and used a promo code it saved me about $15 on it. Once you drop it in and break it for the first time you will forget how much you spent on it. After all its only money and life is too short to shoot with sh!!ty triggers glass and barrels!

Last edited:
Weaponparts.com used to be the cheapest I knew of, but their online store was temporarily closed last I checked. Last one I bought was from Midway, but it was full retail.

Midway had a coupon a week ago that had $25 off $200, not sure if it is still active.
Saved me some off my new Timney I bought

Margins on Geissele triggers are really slim for dealers, so there isn't much savings to be had, generally, off MSRP. If you can save ~5%-10% or so or get free shipping and any discount you won't be doing too bad.

Found the coupon..and just ordered the trigger. It saved me 35.00...offer will end April 30 at midnight CT...Thanks !Promo code for 10.00 off of 50.00 is AR15410,15.00 off of 100.00 is AR15415, 25.00 off of 200.00 is AR15425, and 35.00 off of 300.00 is AR15435,hope this helps. Don't know if they will honor if out of stock. Looks as if most are in stock though. Now, hopefully it won't be hard to drop in! Thanks again !

Last edited:
I ordered straight from Geissele, 10% mil discount. They tossed in some swag to go with it, a hat and a few stickers. Nice little surprise when I opened the box.
thumbup1.gif

I also ordered from Geissele and they sent and hat and some stickers with the trigger. And the first time you try that trigger you will wonder why it took you so long to get one. They are awesome.

Last edited:
I just put a SSA-E in my AR a couple weeks ago. I love it! I was not sure I'd like the 2 stage, but it is fantastic.

I picked up my last one in a group buy and got a good price, otherwise the best I did before that was find one for $15 off at Midway.

Back