Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#2204836 - 04/22/12 12:07 AM President signs bill suppressing free speech
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
at any location where secret service is present. Hear details and also what judge Napoitano has to say about that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7SGWH3kirzg&vq=medium

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#2204960 - 04/22/12 09:49 AM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: hm1996]
Rocky1 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: ND/FL - USA
And, that means one cannot march on the Capital period. Pretty much the entire city of Washington DC is crawling with Secret Service. Fact is, there are Secret Service agents in every state in the nation, I guess if they really want to enforce it, you aren't allowed to talk bad about the president anywhere...

#2205018 - 04/22/12 11:15 AM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: Rocky1]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
This is the last straw.

#2205187 - 04/22/12 03:44 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: tnshootist]
dog1whckr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Wyoming
Where's HB and UR8? Why don't they weigh in this for a change?

Free speech means free speach.

#2205302 - 04/22/12 07:03 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: dog1whckr]
Rocky1 Offline
PM Junkie

Kinda tough to argue right or wrong, when your hero has taken away your right to free speech, I guess.

#2205307 - 04/22/12 07:11 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: Rocky1]
HunterBear71 Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: SC
According to the link, the bill was suppoorted by both parties in congress. I guess your party thought it was a good idea as well. The video certainly makes it seem an unreasonable suppression of free speech.

#2205338 - 04/22/12 07:50 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: HunterBear71]
trapperdoc Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: louisa ky.
According to your hero obummercare was supported by both parties and we know how that went.....

#2205344 - 04/22/12 07:54 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: HunterBear71]
swampwalker Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: orange county ny
Good point HB both parties are in on it..

Edited by swampwalker (04/22/12 07:54 PM)

#2205364 - 04/22/12 08:27 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: swampwalker]
dog1whckr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Then we need to take names and remember them (conservatives AND liberals) on voting day and take out the trash.

Keep this crap up and we will be suppressed to the point of no rights, no life, no future, unless your part of the elected/appointed few.

#2205365 - 04/22/12 08:28 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: dog1whckr]
dog1whckr Offline
Die Hard Member III

Hey!!! How about HB and SWAMP running for office and fixing all of this themselves?

#2205371 - 04/22/12 08:38 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: HunterBear71]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Originally Posted By: HunterBear71
According to the link, the bill was suppoorted by both parties in congress. I guess your party thought it was a good idea as well. The video certainly makes it seem an unreasonable suppression of free speech.

You are absolutely right on that, HB, as it was obviously a bill initiated in the Republican controlled house.

As for the second part of your statement, the video didn't make it seem "an unreasonable suppression of free speech", it is an unreasonable suppression of free speech!

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#2205381 - 04/22/12 08:47 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: hm1996]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
I see this headed for the USSC

Keep calm and crazy on

#2205425 - 04/22/12 09:38 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: Stu Farish]
azmastablasta Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Arizona
There is never a time where suppression of free speech should be allowed, except where lives could be endangered. (I.E. yelling fire in a crowed theater.) It is almost more than most of us can do to subdue our desire to cause extreme bodily harm to the jerks of Westboro Baptist Church when they cheer the death of our heros at the funerals. We also contain similar feelings when Pelosi, Reid and zero spew their filth. But we deal with it because deep down, although we may hate the messenger, we value our Constitutional rights.

If we restrain ourselves the dam gubmint needs to do the same. Yes protesters are a pain in the a, and they are an inconvenient problem, as in the occupy idiots, but there is that pesky document, the Constitution that supersedes all.

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions.

You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.

Wise men argue causes; fools decide them. Anacharsis

#2205812 - 04/23/12 03:10 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: azmastablasta]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
AZ,I agree with you very much on this one. This is a scary development if I understand what has happened correctly.Just to many things happening to believe their not connected I am afraid.I have heard a lot of people who I thought should shut up but I have never thought their right to speak should be taken away because of what that would lead to.The first thing a hitler type needs to do is shut up opposition.Some say we have the Internet to maintain free speech,but somewhere there is one 110 volt plug in the wall that would turn it off.Shutting down communication would be very easy.The only communication that would be a problem to shut down would be ham operators.It would take a few days to get them if they broadcast in short bursts.

#2206023 - 04/23/12 09:27 PM Re: President signs bill suppressing free speech [Re: HunterBear71]
Rocky1 Offline
PM Junkie

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71

I just couldn't resist HB! Yes you are absolutely correct, both parties were a part of it in Congress. And, as pointed out above, we need to take down names and start weeding them out.

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.