The Nuge Speaks

azmastablasta

Even though the dogeating evil one sent his jackbooted thugs to harass him, Uncle Ted is still putting a boot up their azz.

NUGENT: St. Louis NRA party rocked
I’m not backing down from telling the truth

By Ted Nugent

The Washington Times

Thursday, April 19, 2012

If all of America were just like the great families at the National Rifle Association’s 141st annual members meeting in St. Louis last weekend, our country would be flawless. Surrounded by my family, friends, patriots, law enforcement and military heroes, veterans who have sacrificed dearly for freedom and the U.S. Constitution, the good will and positive energy in the air was cleansing, to say the least. We set another attendance record for the NRA and for St. Louis. It was downright perfect.

I spent all three days doing fundraisers for children’s and military charities, fondling much hardware, meeting legions of good folks at the Ted Nugent Ammo exhibit, and shaking hands with great Americans, Canadians, Brits and freedom-loving people from around the globe.

As always, I also conducted numerous media interviews providing unlimited self-evident truth and the inexhaustible evidence supporting the beauty of keeping and bearing arms for defense of self, family and liberty. Unarmed helplessness is for sheep and the French. Such an embarrassing, irresponsible, crime-inducing condition is inexcusable.

On Sunday, April 15, my killer Motor City soul brother, Derek St. Holmes, joined me onstage for an impromptu celebration of Motown classics and my fire-breathing soundtrack of defiance and God-given, constitutionally guaranteed individual rights. Much enthusiastic foot stomping and dancing erupted like it was the Fourth of July.

Introduced lovingly by the great Texas Attorney General Gregg Abbot, I took the stage, humbled yet proud that such a gathering of fine people would unite to hear the old guitar player raise [beeep] for a better America.

My speech, just like every year at the NRA convention, was about the unlimited greatness of this sacred experiment in self-government, thanking the heroes of the U.S. military and law enforcement for their incredible sacrifices while waging war against the enemies of freedom, wherever they may slither.

But beyond all that is good, the real duty of “we the people” is to watch out for and fight against the bad and the ugly brought about by people of power who have historically abused it.

I named names. I called out Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for his Fast and Furious scandal and other offenses. I railed against President Obama for engineering the dismantling of the once-greatest economy in the world. I reminded everyone how Hillary Rodham Clinton sides with the evil criminals of the United Nations instead of her own great nation. I reminded good Americans that it isn’t the enemies’ fault for sneaking into the White House and abusing power, but rather we the people for allowing them to take corruption to a horrible new level.

I begged everyone to register and vote, because warriors give up their lives so that we can. I spotlighted cockroaches and rallied those who care to stomp ‘em out at the voting booth in November, as is my duty as an American.

By no stretch of the imagination did I ever threaten anyone’s life, or hint of violence or mayhem. Metaphors needn’t be explained to educated people.

I passionately rallied the American civilian troops to stand up for what is right and demand that the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights be once again the measure of all laws and policies in America.

Then in their ever-desperate scramble to divert attention from the crimes of their communist leaders, the Saul Alinsky “Rules for Radicals” left-wing media and terminally liberal Democrats circled their battlewagons of deceit and hate and unleashed their tsunami of lies about me and everything I said.

To me, my family and thinking America, the dysfunctional left-wing hate hysteria was laughable. I became the No. 1 global tweet entity, while every newspaper and America-hating television and radio gang literally tripped over themselves in a feeble attempt to out-lie each other.

I personally have never been prouder. If my daily activities and simple statements of truth and logic can cause such bizarre overreaction by so many, I need no more evidence that I am on the right track. When doing God’s work, the devils go bonzo. So be it.

I stand by my statements. The line is drawn in the American sand. I stand with patriots who love this country. We wake up early every day to put our hearts and souls into being assets for America, our fellow Americans, the people of the world and the good earth.

Those who despise me blindly chant Mao Zedong and Che Guevara rants, and the difference between our good and their bad is glaring.

Choose your side carefully, America. The shining city on the hill is under attack from within.

Ted Nugent is an American rock ‘n’ roll, sporting and political activist icon. He is the author of “Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto” and “God, Guns & Rock ‘N’ Roll” (Regnery Publishing).

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/apr/19/st-louis-nra-party-rocked/?page=all#pagebreak

Most hunters do like Ted. I share his passion for bowhunting and for firearms. However, he is abrasive. I mean really? The guy is either off his medication or will just say anything.

Last edited:
Quote: However, he is abrasive. I mean really? The guy is either off his medication or will just say anything.

This is how liberals react to hearing the truth.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71However, he is abrasive.

Well... Abrasive is not always a bad thing. He gets a lot of media attention to make his point by being abrasive. After being abrasive, he explained his position quite well. He got a great deal of media coverage by being abrasive, then got to make a whole bunch of wholier than thou mainstream-media idgits look like thwy were dumb as a fencepost, for reading things into what he said.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71I mean really? The guy is either off his medication or will just say anything.

Or, BOTH! He's definitely not a politician, he doesn't care who's panties he gets in a wad, he simply speaks his mind. If it gets blown out of proportion, then he takes his meds and explains things in simple english so those of us down here on earth can understand what we thought he said.

He comes across about like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson. 3 peas in a pod, radical, obnoxious loudmouth jerks. The world would be better off without any of the 3.

Can't say I disagree dogcatcher. If "the nuge" is the best we can come up with as the face of the NRA and defense of 2A freedoms, we are in worse shape than I thought.

he could do alot better if he would tone down his talk abit.
it's the ones "on the fence" that worry me about his speaches

Gotta agree w/dogcatcher, dawg & borkon on this one.

While I agree with a lot that he said, as do most here,it was the way he said it that leaves an "outer fringe radical" taste in one's mouth, especially of those who do not agree w/the premise of 2nd Amendment rights in the first place.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: dogcatcherHe comes across about like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson. 3 peas in a pod, radical, obnoxious loudmouth jerks. The world would be better off without any of the 3.

not so much. jessie & sharpton are out simply to enrich themselves.

ted's activism has cost him millions over the years.

If we had more folks like Ted who actually have a pair we would not be in the shape we are in now. It is the milque toast panty waste politically correct "leaders" that need to speak without fear of offending. Tell it like it really is and let the chips fall where they may.

The constitution and especially the second ammendment was not written to please the fence riders.

Originally Posted By: meat hunterIf we had more folks like Ted who actually have a pair we would not be in the shape we are in now. It is the milque toast panty waste politically correct "leaders" that need to speak without fear of offending. Tell it like it really is and let the chips fall where they may.

The constitution and especially the second ammendment was not written to please the fence riders.

+1

I wish I thought of this, but the quote is attributed to it's author.

Originally Posted By: Nogalus PrairieAnybody who is a Ted lover has forever forfeited their right to use the "sheep" word in reference to anyone else IMO. Sheep are sheep even though their shepherds may differ.

Originally Posted By: meat hunterIf we had more folks like Ted who actually have a pair we would not be in the shape we are in now. It is the milque toast panty waste politically correct "leaders" that need to speak without fear of offending. Tell it like it really is and let the chips fall where they may.

Amen. That's one thing I liked about Newt, if you don't like it, kiss my A.

Quote:Army cancels Ted Nugent's performance at Fort Knox over Obama comments

(CNN) -- It's lights out on Ted Nugent's scheduled performance at an Army base in Kentucky.

Commanders at Fort Knox have decided against allowing the "Motor City Madman" to take the stage at the base in June, the latest fallout over Nugent's comments that he would be "dead or in jail" if President Barack Obama were re-elected.

"After learning of opening act Ted Nugent's recent public comments about the president of the United States, Fort Knox leadership decided to cancel his performance on the installation," according to an announcement posted Saturday on the base's Facebook page.

The concert at the base is part of the "Midwest Rock n' Roll Express" tour featuring co-headliners Nugent, REO Speedwagon and Styx.

"Army Entertainment and the Fort Knox Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation remain committed to carrying out the June 23 concert, and the possibility exists that a replacement will be selected," the announcement said.

It was not immediately clear whether Styx or REO Speedwagon planned to carry on with their scheduled performance.

Nugent and Fort Knox public affairs officials did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.

Response to the announcement was mixed, with more than 1,000 people weighing in with comments.

"I feel they had little choice after the comments Ted Nugent made at the NRA convention. As president, Obama is their commander-in-chief," Carrie Peterson wrote on Facebook in response to the announcement.

Some urged the soldiers and their families to boycott the concert, while others urged Styx and REO Speedwagon to pull out of the show if Nugent is not allowed to perform.

Still others were angry at the base commanders.

"I'm very disappointed to hear that you canceled Ted Nugent - this man is a patriot and embodies the spirit of the 2nd amendment, one of our constitutional rights. I believe that the US Army is around to fight for our constitution and our rights. As a former US Army soldier, I am ashamed of your actions here," Michael Edgerly wrote in his post.

On Thursday, the Secret Service said it resolved questions regarding comments that Nugent, a conservative activist and gun rights advocate, made about Obama during a speech at an NRA convention in St. Louis, Missouri.

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video that the NRA posted on YouTube. "If you can't go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

The video has since been removed.

Many have questioned whether Nugent was alluding to violence against the president.

Nugent issued a statement confirming his meeting and describing it as a "good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone."

News of the canceled concert came a day after Nugent agreed to pay a fine, serve probation and record a public service announcement as part of a deal to plead guilty to transporting an illegally killed black bear in Alaska.

The plea deal, filed Friday in U.S. District Court in Anchorage, Alaska, stems from federal allegations that arose during a bear hunt in May 2009 that was filmed for Nugent's television show, "Spirit of the Wild," on the Outdoor Channel.

In the plea agreement, Nugent admitted to shooting and killing a bear using a bow and arrow during a hunt on Sukkwan Island in southeast Alaska, just days after he wounded another bear. Alaska limits licensed hunters to the bagging of one bear per hunting season. Under the law, the wounding of a bear counts toward the season's bag limit.

Nugent gained musical fame in the 1960s as a member of the psychedelic band The Amboy Dukes, then as a solo act in the 1970s and later as a member of the 1980s supergroup [beeep] Yankees. He is probably best known for the1977 rock anthem, "Cat Scratch Fever."

Back