Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2206078 - 04/23/12 10:19 PM Re: We'll Only Suspend Gun Rights For A Few Days [Re: pdhunter]
Dead Down Wind Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Lakewood, Co.
Originally Posted By: pdhunter
Relax Republicans - you have a black president - President Obama (fine man!)

Who the **** is this guy ?

Hey hey! It's the Koolaid Man!

*1 post? Are you serious??

At least i waited until 100 post's before i insulted someone on here! :-)

#2206419 - 04/24/12 02:09 PM Re: We'll Only Suspend Gun Rights For A Few Days [Re: Dead Down Wind]
tnshootist Online
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Has HB moved his spots around?

#2206507 - 04/24/12 05:03 PM Re: We'll Only Suspend Gun Rights For A Few Days [Re: tnshootist]
jumprightinit Offline
PM senior

Loc: Ione, Washistan
This is what the RNC should have on the front door of the Convention.

LIBERALS.
Be careful. Sometimes they look like regular people.

No matter how you look at it at the end of the day BO still stinks.

#2206830 - 04/25/12 12:53 AM Re: We'll Only Suspend Gun Rights For A Few Days [Re: UR8^]
Rocky1 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: ND/FL - USA
Originally Posted By: UR8^
Oh wow, where do I start? Democrats and the making up of non exitent issues - before you insult someone, learn to spell!

That wasn't a good place to do so!

Also, it stands to reason that one might get their news from an unbiased source. Clearly, the NRA has special interest involved. After all, what would the NRA be without gun rights? Now, when I say it is ideal to get your news for an unbiased source, this does not include Fox News - otherwise known as FAUX NEWS. You will not only get biased information at Faux, but you'll also get straight out lies. How they are allowed to report the things that they do is beyond me. Of course, their audience is filled with people who are not willing to think for themselves, research facts and form their own decisions. Sheeple. Try NPR, try BBC, MSNBC is also not bad!

You'll play [beeep] finding an unbiased news source in this day and age, and if you don't know that, you aren't qualified to argue the point.

As far as someone wanting to take gun rights away - really? Seriously? Now, think about that. Not only is one little senator unable to just up and decide for him or herself what will and won't be (please remember there is a democratic process to such things), but how in the heck do you think they would enforce such laws? Is someone going to go door to door and collect all these guns? Do you know how many guns are in this country? The FBI; which unlike many sources should be counted as reliable, say that there are over 200 MILLION privately owned firearms in this country. Is there going to be a weekend project that we'll call "Bring your guns" bonfire? Nah. I don't think so. It is our right to own and bear arms. Nothing is going to change. Stop worrying yourselves silly over nonsense.

Your opening line concerning spelling was insult enough, that paragraph was uncalled for. We are all aware of the democratic process, and your fine black man holding the office of president, along with the remainder of the elected morons in Washington, DC seem to want to set that process aside at every turn. As well as steadily picking away at the very core of our little democracy here, the US Constitution.

Relax Republicans - you have a black president - President Obama (fine man!) and guess what? All the crazy stuff the NRA and Faux warned you would happen hasn't, has it? Four years later and you still have your guns, still have your rights and if the darn GOP would allow it it's likely you would have even MORE rights.

I, quite frankly, don't give a damm what color he is, he is not a fine man. He is anything but, a fine man. He is doing everything within his power to destroy this country. He has done more to divide it, than any other president in the history of the US. In one term he has succeeded in doubling the whole of the National Debt accrued by 43 previous administrations, while he and his family have enjoyed millions in tax payer funded vacations. He is slowly but surely tearing down the constitution of the United States of America, and if you don't think your right to bear arms isn't on his list of rights to deprive us of, you're dead wrong. It's on his list, it is part of his agenda.

Don't talk about politics unless you know the facts. Otherwise you look ridiculous.
So coyote6974 the next time you want to fill out an India Delta 10 T form , be sure you do it properly.

I'm kinda like the last 2 - 3 guys up there, that one I can certainly agree with you on! And, further... I'd suggest you practice what you preach. Your liberal line of BS will be handed back to you tenfold here, if we respect you. You aren't even close on the first post.

#2207118 - 04/25/12 05:43 PM Re: We'll Only Suspend Gun Rights For A Few Days [Re: Rocky1]
Dead Down Wind Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Lakewood, Co.
Originally Posted By: Rocky1
Oh wow, where do I start? Democrats and the making up of non exitent issues - before you insult someone, learn to spell!

That wasn't a good place to do so!

Also, it stands to reason that one might get their news from an unbiased source. Clearly, the NRA has special interest involved. After all, what would the NRA be without gun rights? Now, when I say it is ideal to get your news for an unbiased source, this does not include Fox News - otherwise known as FAUX NEWS. You will not only get biased information at Faux, but you'll also get straight out lies. How they are allowed to report the things that they do is beyond me. Of course, their audience is filled with people who are not willing to think for themselves, research facts and form their own decisions. Sheeple. Try NPR, try BBC, MSNBC is also not bad!

You'll play [beeep] finding an unbiased news source in this day and age, and if you don't know that, you aren't qualified to argue the point.

As far as someone wanting to take gun rights away - really? Seriously? Now, think about that. Not only is one little senator unable to just up and decide for him or herself what will and won't be (please remember there is a democratic process to such things), but how in the heck do you think they would enforce such laws? Is someone going to go door to door and collect all these guns? Do you know how many guns are in this country? The FBI; which unlike many sources should be counted as reliable, say that there are over 200 MILLION privately owned firearms in this country. Is there going to be a weekend project that we'll call "Bring your guns" bonfire? Nah. I don't think so. It is our right to own and bear arms. Nothing is going to change. Stop worrying yourselves silly over nonsense.

Your opening line concerning spelling was insult enough, that paragraph was uncalled for. We are all aware of the democratic process, and your fine black man holding the office of president, along with the remainder of the elected morons in Washington, DC seem to want to set that process aside at every turn. As well as steadily picking away at the very core of our little democracy here, the US Constitution.

Relax Republicans - you have a black president - President Obama (fine man!) and guess what? All the crazy stuff the NRA and Faux warned you would happen hasn't, has it? Four years later and you still have your guns, still have your rights and if the darn GOP would allow it it's likely you would have even MORE rights.

I, quite frankly, don't give a damm what color he is, he is not a fine man. He is anything but, a fine man. He is doing everything within his power to destroy this country. He has done more to divide it, than any other president in the history of the US. In one term he has succeeded in doubling the whole of the National Debt accrued by 43 previous administrations, while he and his family have enjoyed millions in tax payer funded vacations. He is slowly but surely tearing down the constitution of the United States of America, and if you don't think your right to bear arms isn't on his list of rights to deprive us of, you're dead wrong. It's on his list, it is part of his agenda.

Don't talk about politics unless you know the facts. Otherwise you look ridiculous.
So coyote6974 the next time you want to fill out an India Delta 10 T form , be sure you do it properly.

I'm kinda like the last 2 - 3 guys up there, that one I can certainly agree with you on! And, further... I'd suggest you practice what you preach. Your liberal line of BS will be handed back to you tenfold here, if we respect you. You aren't even close on the first post.

Rocky,

You DA MAN!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.