Lynching Is Back In Vogue

why would those good looking fellow do that?? they look like fine,upstanding citizens
huh.gif

Junk like this is why I never go anywhere without my friend Gaston or Mr Smith by my side. They might get me but several of them are gonna wish they didn't before that time comes.

Of course you won't hear about any of this on the news, because it is a crime by blacks, not against blacks. And, since blacks ain't racists, it ain't news worthy! At least not to any of our liberal media.

Reporting events such as this, and the ones in Grand Rapids, MI would serve only to undermine the white support for blacks in the Trayvon case. And, Obama needs white support for blacks to try and win. As long as you are polarizing the people to lean to the Obasm's side it's all cool, but one certainly wouldn't want to stir the pot and suggest that maybe Zimmerman was justified in the supposed racial profiling, and that he had every reason to fear for his life, thus justifying the use of deadly force. Because.... if you piss the white folk off and make them believe the black folks is racist, and George wasn't out of line, they are all subject see that Obama is a racist too, and then they wouldn't vote for him. (Except for those that have been brainwashed like HB and Rimmy of course.)

Originally Posted By: borkonwhy would those good looking fellow do that?? they look like fine,upstanding citizens
huh.gif

I think that one there kind of looks like he could be obama's son, if he had one.

Plenty of hate in the world. I believe the author of that article, Kyle Rogers, is involved with a local website called Charleston Thug Life. The site is ghost written but it has that guys fingerprints all over it. Hate crimes should be prosecuted.

It really doesn't matter if it was written by someone with a special agenda...The main thrust of the comment was that it, and those incidents like it, will almost never get the publicity of fact that they should...

I have to wonder what the news coverage would have been, had the two companions exited the vehicle and shot all of the attackers, leaving them on the ground...

There was a commentary on the Fox News XM radio the other day about the fact that, based on 2009 FBI statistics, Black Violent crimes against Whites are six times higher than White Violent Crimes against Blacks...

Back