Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#2205713 - 04/23/12 11:48 AM Re: The Hair On the Back Of My Neck Just Stood Up [Re: Stu Farish]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Legal hasn't seemed to be too much of an issue here lately, though.

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#2205742 - 04/23/12 12:49 PM Re: The Hair On the Back Of My Neck Just Stood Up [Re: Stu Farish]
azmastablasta Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Arizona
I seriously doubt it had anything to do with any summit meeting. As Stu stated, the use of the military in that kind of situation would be illegal. And don't expect any coherent explanation from the gov't goons. Relax folks, move along, just routine training,blah, blah, blah. If it was due to any upcoming event, what event was occurring in L.A 3 months ago? They think we're all naive. Anyone else starting to see a pattern develop here?

LAPD: Joint Military Drills In Downtown LA Won’t Disrupt Public’s ‘Daily Routines’
January 24, 2012 9:56 AM

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — If you notice a heavy military presence around downtown Los Angeles this week, don’t be alarmed — it’s only a drill.

Joint military training exercises will be held evenings through Thursday, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

The LAPD will be providing support for the exercises, which will also be held in other portions of the greater Los Angeles area, police said.

Training sites “have been carefully selected to ensure the event does not negatively impact the citizens of Los Angeles and their daily routine,” a department official said.

The training, which a department official said would involve helicopters, has been coordinated with local authorities and owners of the
training sites, police said.

Police said safety precautions have been taken to prevent risk to the general public and military personnel involved.

The exercises are closed to the public, police said.

The exercises are designed to ensure the military’s ability to operate in urban environments, prepare forces for upcoming overseas deployments, and meet mandatory training certification requirements, police said.and if you believe that I'm still trying to sell my swampland in Yuma

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/01/2...daily-routines/

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions.

You can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think.

Wise men argue causes; fools decide them. Anacharsis

#2205799 - 04/23/12 02:20 PM Re: The Hair On the Back Of My Neck Just Stood Up [Re: azmastablasta]
Workman Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Manti, UT
Originally Posted By: azmastablasta
Anyone else starting to see a pattern develop here?

The pattern is very troubling and it seems just spread out enough, on a time and geographic basis, that most of the public feedback is, "It's probably just something routine...."

If you aren't a teenager and don't live right around a military base, when was the last time you remember these types of "exercises" happening?

#2205810 - 04/23/12 02:55 PM Re: The Hair On the Back Of My Neck Just Stood Up [Re: Workman]
tnshootist Offline
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Makes a fellow wonder if the gov is fixing to do something they know won't be well received by most of the population.

#2205877 - 04/23/12 05:48 PM Re: The Hair On the Back Of My Neck Just Stood Up [Re: OldTurtle]
RJM Acres Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Ozarks
Originally Posted By: OldTurtle
Quote:
I don't see gangs invading rural areas.
...I think that might depend on just how far out in the sticks you are actually located....

Small towns that surround the larger metro areas will be easy pickings for the first wave...Most of the inner city areas will be burned and looted rather quickly and transportation will not be a problem for those that are looking for more...

If you are one of those people that live out on a series of gravel country roads, you may not be in the immediate thrust of any looting, unless they happen to see you in town and follow you, or a family member, home and that may depend on the vehicle that you drive and any signs of affluency...

OT, would you want to be a looter in my area ?
Or a gang banger ?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.