Secret Service Agents: 'We Work for Obama'

ADK

Breaking from Newsmax.com

Secret Service officials accused of misconduct in the Colombian prostitute scandal revealed their identities and bragged at a Cartagena brothel that they worked for President Barack Obama, ABC News is reporting.

Eleven members of the Secret Service team, sent to Colombia in advance of the president’s visit for the Summit of the Americas last weekend, partied at the Pleyclub and boasted “we work for Obama” and “we’re here to protect him."

Originally Posted By: tnshootistThey were just following in their leaders footsteps so to speak.O sets the tone.

Really? Obama doesn't pay his prostitutes and gets drunk and boastful in bars?

SSBill.jpg

Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEThis is not the worst deriliction of duty the Secret Service has been involed in.Does anyone remember Nov. 22 1963?

I remember Nov. 22, 1963 very well. I do not recall charges for dereliction of duty being leveled against the Secret Service. Could you explain?
confused.gif

Of course you have not heard of any charges,we were all fed the B.S. of the Warren Commision.
But for starters,the Secret Service Direct protection team partied the same way (as the agents did in Columbia)the night before,Clint Hill was called back from riding on the the Presidential Limo at Love field see actual video,no agents on the Presidents car as is standard procedure,no agents on ground patroling to investigate open windows,the S.S.declined military help for such a task,the Secret Service driver slowed the car after the first shot,when protocal is to gas it and get the President out of danger,total stone walling of the the following investigation,washing and destroying evidence of the crime seen (limosine) after the murder.

And railroading of Abraham Bolden (the first black American to work on the White House Secret Service detail,because of his testimony about the attempt on the Presidents life in Chicago a month before,in witch a lone Marine with radical ties was being framed for the murder if it happend,the Marine was not Oswald.

You can call me a nut,but some of the evidence has shown that a few of the top agents were at the least accessories after the fact,at the worst accessories with forthought.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news&id=5778871

http://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/2008/03/abraham-bolden-vince-palamara.html

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: redeyeddawg
SSBill.jpg

Absolutely priceless!

Where do you start? Um....I don't know how those guns got into Mexico...or I do and those who did it will pay....

Um....well, uh, prostitutes are bad....but blue dresses...IN THE OVAL OFFICE are ok. Ye-uh.

At least YouTube will capture it all for all times.

Wow. I can't stop laughing at their stupidity. And the sad thing is they might actually win.

If you don't laugh you'll cry. I'm going to break out that classic (and far too accurate for the times) movie Idiocracy. It is now.

Last edited:
Back