Bumper Stickers

Hi Jason. I saw it on the FreeRepublic.com and couldn't decode it either. About fell off the chair laughing when I saw the name of the file when I saved the picture.

I guess there could be a lot more candidates for the third picture, but it is difficult to think of one that fits better, unless you live in NY.

Varmint Al,

Hello, I've been on your site and learned allot over the last couple of years. You even replied quickly to my emails.

How is that Stolle Panda shooting? Beautiful rifle!

Saw one on the back of a Truck. Had a bunch of #'S and written under it was License to hunt Foreigners

Vegeterian- Indian word for lousy hunter

Save a tree eat a beaver

Everyone thinks Im psychotic

At the very end of my 14 mile-long dirt Tassajara Rd is a Buddhist monastery, which in summer is also a popular resort destination for vegan yuppies from the Bay Area and all over. Result is I see a lot of "Free Tibet" bumper stickers.

To which I always want to add the tagline

"(With Each China Purchase!)"

LionHo

Unless your a haemorrhoid get of my ass! god only made so many perfect heads, on the rest he put hair! Guns dont kill people, people kill people! Dont like my driving? then dial 1800 eat-**** ! I hunt! I vote. Virgin conversion unit,free testing on site!

Back