Bill Cosby Interview against guns - Travon Case

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Fact of the matter is, if Trevon or Zimmerman were a different race, the whole situation would be approached differently.

If Zimmerman was black, or Trevon was white - we would have never heard of it.

It is very unlikely that Zimmerman will be found guilty - "murder 2" requires the proof of premeditated intent to kill - which is clearly absent here, as proved by the call to 911.

Originally Posted By: CatShooterI don't understand it either - with 70% of voting Americans disapproving of the countries direction, how in God's name does this azzhole have a 50% chance of getting re-elected???

Sorry to thread jack but have you actually listened to the alternatives???

HOLY [beeep]!!! It's scary... A complete and total lose/lose if you ask me

Shame the lynch mob arrived before the courts. Just another reason why the fast moving media gets in the way of what is right. I'd be willing to bet there have been more than a dozen people killed that weren't black by someone that was black since this started and you hear nothing of them. Seems like another story for the liberal media to report on to avoid dealing with our nations "in your face" problems and to divide the country once again. The Klan and the Panthers need to go pound sand somewhere else as far as I'm concerned.

The whole incident is unfortunate, not uncommon. It should have been treated as such.

Originally Posted By: CatShooter

I think if Obamy gets in for a second term, we could see riots in the streets.

Its mind blowing how many idiots there are out there that don't understand the concept of what we as a country are all about... If you thought firearm sales were high when he was inaugurated the first time, you have no idea what you will see "if" he is reelected, I fear you are correct about the street thing, which is why I live in a corn field in BFE, and have guns that can shoot a long ways
wink.gif

Quote:Its mind blowing how many idiots there are out there that don't understand the concept of what we as a country are all about......If you consider how much our last couple of generations have been "dumbed down" by liberal academia, from elementary through graduate school, it doesn't surprise me...

We have fifty years of an increasing 'entitlement' society with disintegrated family structures, no quality in the work place for those that want to work, with the expectation of loyalty to either the employer or the employee, our manufacturing structure is in shambles due to overseas/out-of-country production practices, and a group of politicians that have lost sight of the concepts of public service in favor of personal enrichment..

Quote:I think if Obamy gets in for a second term, we could see riots in the streets.
Skinny, I think if Obama doesn't get in for a second term, we could see riots in the streets....Either way, it's going to get worse before it gets better...

Originally Posted By: OldTurtleQuote:
I think if Obamy gets in for a second term, we could see riots in the streets.

Skinny, I think if Obama doesn't get in for a second term, we could see riots in the streets....Either way, it's going to get worse before it gets better...

Very keen OT, this is exactly where I see this country now. No matter who is leading us, there will be division [riots]. The race baiting is in high gear, the class envy is worse than ever.

We are all divided along party line, race, religion, and/or wealth status and if not, those who can will stir the pot until we are divided along some line. I don't think they care why we are divided. Just that we are.

United we stand. Divided we fall. and they know this.

They riot in NO over Katrina, was there riots in Japan over the earth quake, in France over the shootings in a Jewish school? Here they riot over any race card they can use. Cars are burned, retail busness ramsacked, I have not noted any grocery stores looted for why loot when Obama gives it to you free. It may be time to play "cowboys and indians" again and get a leval playing field for all.

If there's going to be riots, I'd rather see them because Obama is out of office rather than him being in office.

I always thought there would be another Civil War. Now I think there're will be another Revolutionary War.

You can see the storm clouds forming. We The People have had it.

Originally Posted By: PABob

"If there's going to be riots, I'd rather see them because Obama is out of office rather than him being in office."

I always thought there would be another Civil War. Now I think there're will be another Revolutionary War.

"You can see the storm clouds forming. We The People have had it."

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: MOJO67You think the Rodney King Riots were bad, wait till Zimmerman is aquitted!!!

Yeah...

Or Obama defeated in the election.

Or both...
tt2.gif

If Zimmerman was black. Nobody would say a thing. Black on black crime happens all the time. White on black crime is very very low but always blown out of control by a very left wing liberal media.

Chit's gonna hit the fan when Zimmerman walks.

Originally Posted By: cmil84The thing is thats not what he said. This has been taken out of context. He said that he use to carry a gun to protect his family. He also said that the police officer who gave him his permit told him that once you fire that bullet you cant call it back to you. He never said that people who carry guns just want to shoot people. He was saying its more of a gun problem then a race problem.

Cosby: How are you going to solve a race issue when it becomes he said, she said or he said, he said? And the other question is, what is solved by saying he's a racist that's why he shot the boy? What solves that? This. [Makes gun symbol with hand] And what is he doing with it? And who taught him and told him how to behave with this? It doesn't make any difference if he's a racist or not racist. If he's scared to death and not a racist, it's still a confrontational provoking of something.

I don't know what happened, but I know that this -- I used to have a gun. The policeman who okayed it said to me, "Mr. Cosby, when you pull this trigger, you can't call it back." And so I had the gun in my pocket. And the reason why I had it was to protect my family. But I also knew that anything that went on outside--and it appeared to be something that wasn't on the OK, I went out with my gun. And the thought was if this person is not right or if that doesn't move when I say move, I'm going to show that I have a gun.

That's what I heard also. I've never heard of Bill Cosby being anti anything other than anti-ignorant no matter what color you are.

Saying that the liberals are to blame for this countries direction is like the fire calling the kettle black.
As far as the masses in this country being disgruntle enough to physically do anything about it.............NOT! The very media we call liberal would paint these disgruntle folks as anti-american or whatever and everyone will march to their music. Happens every time. Now Europe is a different matter, but then we call them a bunch of pansy [beeep] liberals so..................????????

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Jim n IowaThey riot in NO over Katrina, was there riots in Japan over the earth quake, in France over the shootings in a Jewish school? Here they riot over any race card they can use. Cars are burned, retail busness ramsacked, I have not noted any grocery stores looted for why loot when Obama gives it to you free. It may be time to play "cowboys and indians" again and get a leval playing field for all.

Very true. Why don't other countries have riots after every natural disaster or court verdict that some of the public don't agree with?

Originally Posted By: willy1947
Travon case

I get my info from law enforcement. Travon was almost 18 and 6 foot 3 inches tall.

The pictures the news show are when he was 12 and 14 years old.

I do not know what happened. The courts will show us the truth, I hope.

When I got my CCW a good friend told me if I use it the whole world is going to come down hard on my head. I live in Ohio and there are shootings every day in my state. The murder rates are so high the news will not cover it. In my city, Dayton there are 76 gangs with one that has over 100 members. God help us.

My brother in law lives in Dayton. He bought a home that was more than he could afford, but at least it kept him semi-safe from the thugs.

I'm anxious to hear what comes out in court. So far I've only seen those pictures of Travon when he was in Jr. High school.

He also states that guns are OK to deffend your home, because people on drugs will kick down your door and you should be able to defend yourself. But he goes on, we need to get the guns off the street?

So you don't need to defend yourself on the street from the crazy people??? What??

Back