Predator Trivia

243=death

This is just for craps and giggles...

Tom loads up a bunch of shells to go hunting for the week.

Monday he sees a prarie dog at 400 yards, he takes aim and fires half of his rounds plus one half of a round to get the pd.

Tuesday he calls in a fox and fires half of his remaining rounds plus one half of a round to get the fox.

Wednesday he calls in a coyote and again fires half of his remaining rounds plus one half of a round to get the coyote.

Thursday he again fires half of his remaining rounds plus one half of a round to get a mountain lion.

Friday the same, he fires half of his remaining rounds plus one half of a round to get a bobcat.

He has exactly one round left, how many did he start with?

Well, I can see many ways to calculate this. Personally I have not killed many critters with a half a round, but the times I only used half a round I always ended up losing the remaining half a round. So taking that into account and then taking off my shoes and having the wife and kids do the same ( so I could use their toes to count as well). I came up with a grand total of 94 rounds that he had to start with. Of course that could be wrong if someone had more or less than 5 toes on each foot. I personally have never had a coyote, fox, or cat stick around long enough when I am shooting at them to use that many shells. Can someone tell me what call and decoy this guy was using? I sure need that call and decoy

Im gunna say he started with 80 rounds. Cuz if he had 80 and shot half, he would have 40. then 40 to 20. then 20 to 10. then 10 to 5. then 5 divided but 5 equals 1!! i prob screwed up!! who cares!! lol

Dakota Yote is right it's 63. But here is the better ?. What did he do with the remaining round? What kind of ammo was it? Hand loaded or factory? Also what kind of scope was he using so I don't ever get one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The answer is indeed 63. If you have an odd number to begin with then the "half of a round" makes a little more sense...

Yotenighthunter you crack me up man... With the remaining round I think "Tom" should either throw it at the next critter he sees and call it a day, or take that last one home mount it on the fireplace mantle as a trophy, followed by selling every gun he has... This was a pretty stupid trivia thing that I found on a MATH website, I changed it around to be more interesting for us....

HAHAHA... Good job to all who figured it out...

i think maybe he should kill himself, if he ould Make the shot, geesh i would if i was that bad of an aim, I suck but he reeks poor guy sell his guns and turn himself in to the asylum

Back