Taliban Rock and roll!!!!!!

.swf file, huh. Those are the ones that have a timer on them and scare the crap out of people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Especially when they feature Jacko!

Yeah I clicked on that stupid thing last night on another site while sitting here talking to my wife and only half paying attention to what I wa doing and just as I looked back at the screen it lurched out. Took me by surprise. I think I might be able to sue??????? :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif >>>James L.

J.L.
Well, if I can remember some of the 600 level law classes I took in college, the answer is, yes, you can sue.

Kind of a process though. But basically, you have to prove that you were "materially damaged", personally.

Otherwise your award would only be a token, like a dollar.

Now think hard, did you suffer trama? You saw the stupid thing. It scared you. Now what? Are you unable to work, focus on life's matters, provide females with adequate companionship, call a coyote?

If you answer "Yep", just get a shrink to say "Yep" too.

Now go to your local JD.

Sue, get a judgement.

Have one of our bounty hunter friends help insure that you collect it.

Buy me a Cooper 21. A 20 Tact will be perfect.

Retire.

Sound good?

One thing. After you collect your new found wealth, DONT GET DIVORCED.

Saw that on another site, so I knew better that to click on it here. Hard on this old man's heart! Can I sue if I'm dead?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif CODE BROWN!! CODE BROWN!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I sent that link around the office. Throughout the rest of the day I've been hearing the occasional scream from across the building.. hehe..

Back