How to wash the cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skued

HOW TO WASH THE CAT
Author Unknown

Thoroughly clean the toilet. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom

In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).

CAUTION!!!!!

Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.

Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.

Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely,

The DOG

Shouldn't you add one gallon of bleach to that solution???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Guys this is 100% the truth. When i was around7-8 years old i put the cat in the toilet and flushed it. The mistake i made was not standing behind the toilet as i opened the lid. Needless to say i opened that lid and the cat shot out like a rocket. It came out, ran right up the front of me, and right down the back of me claws fully extended. The cat sure got the last laugh over that one.

Originally posted by WolverineAtWork:
[qb]Is it just me or does anyone else think it'd be a cool site to fill the bowl w/ gasoline and stick a candle by the outside door... :eek: [/qb]
I don't think it would be "Cool" in the least. I think your post is pretty darned tasteless.

There was a guy named Charles Benoit from Liberty, Missouri with the same sense of humor as you have.He and his buddies thought throwing a kitten on a BBQ fire was really funny. He's in jail.

You guys are obviously kidding around about torturing cats and everything... anything to raucous is subject to editing/deletion... which I HATE having to do.

Remember, guys like Jeffrey Daumer got their start with torturing non-human animals so lets be careful about maintaining the joking-natured context of what you are posting... PLEASE.

thanks a bunch,

Robb

When I was a kid my brother and I were chasing the cat around the house one day. We chased it into the bathroom where it went to jump on top of the toilet--but the lid and seat were up. So the cat lands in the toilet, jumps up, grabs the top edge of the seat, but then the seat comes down and the cat it back in the toilet. The cat jumps up again, this time grabbing the top edge of the lid, and the lid comes down, trapping the cat in the toilet. My brother and I rolled over lauging in hysteria. When we hear the "mew. . .mew. . .mew" coming from the toilet we figgured the cat should probably be let out. We opened the lid and pulled the cat out and set it down on the floor. It looked like a drowned rat. When it started walking it would take two steps and shake a paw, take another two steps and shake a paw. Well, my brother and I couldn't take it anymore and started rolling in laughter again. I don't think the cat was amused but it made for a heck of a good time for us.

Glenn

Geezzz, guys!
I am a cat person (so my wife claims) we have five that own us. I think the original post is rather funny, as it was meant to be. We know it was not anticipated to incite cruelty, it is a joke as most of the responses were intended to be. About the same time the original post was created I also posted "cat carrier" here in the humor section, truly tasteless but still a joke. I know we all slip up now and then and say something that can be taken the wrong way. Animal jokes can be funny, cruelty to real animals is not. Let’s try not to get carried away, ok guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I know I’ll probably get flack from this, so be it.

SKUED,
I was wondering if the new 1.5 Gpf(Gallos per flush) Toilet or one of the older ones that used like 2.5 GPF was used? That would really get the fur clean.

I don't think it would be "Cool" in the least. I think your post is pretty darned tasteless.
It was done with fun in mind, im sure he meant nothing by it. However since your bringing up tasteless posts what about that one about cops a few weeks ago that you put up. A cop is more important than any cat so i think that was out of line to yell at him on this one. I dont want to start a fight cause i didnt mean it to be like that. I just wanted to point out not to be so quick to do any finger pointing.

coyotebuster.
I've had just about enough of your "tude".

I think it's safe to say I probably have more time washing my socks than you have walking this earth.

Send me an email if you want to discuss my "cops" post any further. You obviously are a little denser than I thought. For somebody that aspires to become a police officer, you sure have a skewed or maybe undeveloped sense of what's right and wrong.

Just to make it as plain as the nose on your little cherub face, I'll explain it in terms even you can understand.

mmcdonald38XXX@yahoo.com
take out the X's when you send the message.

This isn't my forum but I'll step in here and give some advice. To Mike and to Coyotebuster.

Just to make it as plain as the nose on your little cherub face, I'll explain it in terms even you can understand.

An open War on this board will not be tolerated at all. Best to settle down and let it go. Both of you!!!!James L.

Mike seemed to be just "stepping in" to remind people of the fine line we walk with humor sometimes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I gave my cat a mohawk with gel and everything. My mom still has this cat and it still keeps its distance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Mike your doing the right thing by taking it to eMail with Coyotebuster. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thank You for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

and with that... just to "help folks help themselves"... I shall lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back