Dear god, make my neighbor see the error of his ways:
Open his eyes that he may follow the utopian vision;
Shut his mouth that he may listen to me;
Open his mind that he may find political correctness;
Open his heart that he may find:
Compassion for the indolent and undeserving,
Forgiveness for the wicked and depraved,
Tolerance for the degenerate and perverted, and
Acceptance of the one, true liberal way.

Make him give up his guns, share his wealth, embrace affirmative racism, use public transportation, drive an economy car, and – Lord – make him stop parking so close to my Mercedes!

Teach my neighbor:
To love and trust all mankind (except for non-liberals):
To feel guilty for everything he owns and enjoys while anyone, anywhere, has less;
To accept the sins of past generations as his own debt to society;
To believe that reason is impotent before the higher realities of the revealed, liberal truth;
To understand that nothing is morally wrong if its motives are "correct," and that no action can be judged until its social outcome is known.

Teach him, oh great spirit of Unlimited Democracy:
To never question or oppose the "progressive" will of the majority;
To renounce the chaos of personal freedom for the security of regulation and control; and
To worship forever at the throne of almighty government.

Make him change his ways – or destroy him – lord, for this I pray.

Amen!

Regards,
hm

Am afraid that is all to true.Makes a fellow sad.
Did you ever make an attempt to really have a set down talk with a lib.I did with one of the men I used to work with.Several of us were on break sitting at a table. He was speaking to me. I listened till he had his say and did not interrupt.
My turn to give a more conservative view,I get about 10 words out and he starts talking on top of me.His defense to his views was not let anyone else say anything.I just got up to leave,he smiled and said I did not mean to make you mad,I said I'm not mad,you just made my point about libs and their tactics for me.No need to pursue this you guys will never know how the other half of the world thinks because you have not been given the gift of listening,so,you are stuck right where you are,you can't learn anything.

Back