Just my luck!!!!!

Jabey9210

Wouldn't ya know it out huntin coyotes in the desert and seein alot of coyote tails headin in the wrong direction then finally got some luck and had 5 come in on the same stand first one sees me and turns to run so I dump it then the second runs right over to the first to see what it was doing so wham! dump coyote #2 then I proceed to empty the rest of my 10 round clip with no results. Not bad my first double ever not that I haven't had opportunities it's just that I recently switched from a single shot to an AR so it was always tough to get another bullet in time to get a second shot. Anyways I was super excited about my first double and start walking the 50 or so yards to where I dumped the two coyotes and off in the distance I see a coyote covered in blood dragging itself over the ridge so I proceed to look for the other coyote and wouldn't you know it's nowhere to be found so it's just my luck that I get my first double and have absolutely no proof that such a glorious event even occurred so I guess technically I still have yet to get my first double. Oh well what do ya do other than keep at it the next day and the next day and the day after that. Does life get any better? I don't think it does!!!!

Last edited:
Back