Zero's Newest Energy Plan Is Literally B.S.

Quote:Obama affirmed the need to protect the planet by developing clean energy alternatives, but The Washington Examiner's Michael Barone argues that he hasn't been consistent even on that front. "We’ve prohibited a pipeline, the safest way to transport oil, from Canada, but we’re aiding Mexico in offshore drilling, which is riskier, and by a firm that lacks the experience of the U.S. firms we have been trying to prevent drilling in the same body of water," Barone wrote yesterday. "Does this make any sense at all?"

Makes perfect sense to me. Zero is not anti oil production, only anti United States oil production.

Regards,
hm

Sounds like a lot of BS to me!

You know if they're going to continue to fund Ethanol development...

1.) Go to Switchgrass and get away from corn. It is considerably more efficient as a bio-fuel base.

2.) Why are we burning anything to run an ethanol plant? Build them next to coal or gas fired power plants and utilize waste steam off of the cooling system as the heat source.

3.) Manure piles don't smell very pretty when you burn them!! Glad I don't live anywhere near this outfit!!

Back