A real bunch of losers!

bluealtered

I'm sitting here trying to find a polite way to tell you that your a real loser, ... and yep, me too.

Ever wonder why you can't go to where you used to hunt now? Wonder why those locked gates and big burms are on those roads now? Watch this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVTGK1uYqJo

Caps are needed where shown, at the end of it you can click on one of the photos to learn more. If it makes sense to you let me know, theres still more. blue

[beeep] why cant they just stop being big government wacks? if it wasn't for hunters there would be no game, we spend all the money on permits and guns, ect. we were the ones who instituted seasons so game could recover, from hunting (which only takes less then 2% of game animals) and other predators and the most drastic killers, disease and starvation. we make sure theres habitat food sources water…….they should leave it all to hunters we would self regulate better than any government agency.

I realize that these quacks aren't going to answer me, because none of them are on this site.
But if I could ask them questions, my 1st would be the following:

"With almost all of the country turned into these Wildlife or Buffer Zones...where do you plan on getting all your food from? If implemented, this plan would take away all of the crop grounds, & livestock raising areas. Even if we all turned into vegans, we would have no place to grow our food."

Now, do I think this plan is really "in the works"? I don't know.
Since it is supposedly so prevelant, & supposedly has been in the planning stages for a long time, I find it odd that I've never heard about it until this "Hunger Games" movie has come out.
IMO, the folks who made that video, are just conspiracy freaks...kind of like the "zombie doomsday" crowd.

Originally Posted By: RedfrogWhat do you think can be done about it? Any idea how to stop it?

First stop electing Democrats and Republican "moderates" to office from the local school board to the Presidency. Find out who sponsors them and stop buying those products. Let them know why. Petco and Progressive insurance are big donators to the Democrat party and to the Humane Society of the United States.

I think one of the best ways to stop it is to join a organization. We can't fight it individually except with our vote (unless you want to get arrested).Here in Arizona and the rest of the western U.S. the forest service is closing alot of roads and camping spots and limiting what spots that are for camping 30 feet from the road. It has to be reversed.

Our government is in need of a revolution to get us back to the Constitution as our founding fathers intended. This is the only way to stop a federal (Obama) takeover. Since 9/11 we have had right after right taken away and it must stop.

Originally Posted By: agd1953Our government is in need of a revolution to get us back to the Constitution as our founding fathers intended. This is the only way to stop a federal (Obama) takeover. Since 9/11 we have had right after right taken away and it must stop.

+1

I guess I will throw in my .02 (if it reads wrong its because of my dang phone and fat fingers).

1st I don't know how much of those numbers are correct but the ideas sound about what I have seen/heard from eco nuts.

But as to what one could do I will give you a few reasonable ideas.

#1 get rid of the apathy mentality. I have talked to many hunters and one thing I always hear is that they can't do anything about the problem. That idea in itself is the problem and part of the co-nut agenda.

2. Educate yourself so when you talk to people, whether its land managing agencies or Joe public you can actually defend your position with facts and point out fallacies in the co-nut ideas while being polite and respectful (remember if you get in the peoples face you need to help understand they won't listen).

3. Attend state and federal wildlife and public lands meetings. Example if you go to BLM resource management plan public meetings you would see that the people who show up are from groups like the sierra club, defenders of wildlife, etc... hunters need to take a more active part. If you go to the meetings do your homework and ask the managers specific questions and concerns you have and how they will solve them. They manage the resources for the public not just for themselves (although one wonders if they realize it and sometimes you have to remind them).

4. Participate in programs that help get youth and young adults into hunting. They need to be taught outside of school and realize everything taught in school (or on TV especially channels like animal planet) might be wrong. Look back during the Korean war and Vietnam war and you will see that many eco-nuts stayed in school and didn't go to war and ended up becoming many of the professors in your universities. With their positions they have been able to shape the new generations as well as many of their 1st and secondary teachers that don't think enough to question the professors and accept what they were taught as truth) end rant.

All in all hunters can change this problem but it won't be easy and relies on us being smart, educated on the facts and processes, respectful, and getting out there and doing something.

Sorry for the lecture but it chaps me to see the way the lands are being closed to hunters and the ignorance of the eco-nuts

I have watched this problem come across America for the last ten years. My first thoughts were that it just wouldn't get anywhere, boy was i wrong.

It has taken a long time to get to this point and it will take a long time to correct it. One of the keys to doing so is making people aware of what is going on and why. That can be as simple as sharing the vidio that shows the agenda that has taken place, that is a starting point.

There is a national group trying to correct this problem with the public being locked off public land. It is called the blue ribbon coalition and has been trying to bring public awareness about for years, check them out and see what you can do to help.

Now, since there is interest here, try these articles. Any of these articles can be printed or just forwarded to others, ask them to do the same. If you send them to six people and they send them to six people, then we have made a start to put the public back in public land.

www.sharetrails.org/magazine/article/wildlands-project-no-criticism-allowed

www.sharedtrails.org/magazinearticle/rural-cleansing-amp-wildlands-project

www.wildlandsprojectrevealed.org

www.sharetrails.org/magazine/article/all-name-environmental-protection

www.sharetrails.org/magazine/article/rewilding-america

www.propertyrightsresearch.org/article2/wildlandsproject-and-un-convent.htl

www.access-advocates.org/issues.htm

Try these, let me know if i messed them up. blue

Back