Light malls

MJM

Anyone have a problem with this company? I bought a light and got and email saying it was shipped on March 8...when I go to their web site and put in tracking number it comes back with nothing...2 emails over last week to Lightmalls Service (we respond to all inquiries within 24 hours) have resulted in no responses....I know these are shipped out of China, but I think im getting snowed....

Thanks

Mark

I ordered two lights. One worked fine, the other only works after I give it a few whacks. Got a couple responses to my emails, now nothing. After it was obvious that it wasn't just a loose cap or something stupid they won't answer anymore.

I knew I'd get hosed eventually buying the cheap stuff on the slow boat from China. Glad it was only for $30. Won't be buying anything else from Light Malls.

Mine showed up no problems and no tracking number after 3 weeks. About a month later I get emails with tracking numbers and then other emails asking if I got the light. There book keeping seems to be pretty bad. I was hoping they'd screw up and send me another. I wouldn't order again, I feel I got lucky.

Last edited:
My last order took about 3 1/2 weeks. Email them with a shipping question. Your get a reply back right off a bad cowboy ninja movie. My response was "you package ship, you wait several day and package arrive there." The shipping label is some chinese type lettering....I've ordered from them a couple of time with no issues so far.

Ordered a Red LED it had a big dark center asked if could return or get a replacement LED pill emailed twice they never responded (not a suprise). Beam had a 33% dark center.
Gook luck with them.

No light no response from "Customer Service"....I should have known better, whenever you try to get by on the cheap....going to contact Pay Pal today, try to get my money back...

Mark

Originally Posted By: MJMNo light no response from "Customer Service"....I should have known better, whenever you try to get by on the cheap....going to contact Pay Pal today, try to get my money back...

Mark
Let me know how that goes. Didn't even think of that. How should I go about having paypal try get me a refund? I'm new to paypal.

Don't feel bad......

I ordered two elcheapo UltraFire Red and Green lights referred to here on this forum and then was alerted by VISA of unauthorized charges on my account to a "Chinese Internet Hosting Company" in Guangzhou....

VISA immediately closed down my account and Fed-X'ed me a new card and absorbed the fraudulent charges on my card.....

Will not be ordering elcheapo Chinese LED lights again.

My credit card company won't accept an overseas transaction unless I authorize it first, it's a pain but it's safe.

I've also been buying using an escrow account, my funds are not released until I confirm my order is satisfactory.

Maybe I've been lucky but I haven't had a single problem yet and all my lights have worked as advertised or better than I expected.

Last edited:
Have you tried looking up the tracking number on usps.com? When I have ordered lights it will say shipped from the overseas websites and that is as far as they track it. Then usps takes over.

I ordered one of the Red LED long range Uniquefire HS-802 flashlights as those that had them said the beam was almost pencil like, great for 100+ yard shots at night. Mine arrived in two weeks but was very weak, had black center then died altogether. An email to customer service got no response so I went back to PayPal and asked the seller to send me the LED module and all would be well. I immediately received a refund from them minus $1.26 fee. I'll take $28.74 over nothing. If they want the light back they can send a label and box or bag to ship it back in. As backup I order on line a can of red Dykem this morning about 8 AM from Grainger. The store is 8 miles south of me but they close before I can get there from work so I paid the shipping to get it. It was on my doorstep when I got home. There is a Coleman Night Shot 400K CP lamp drying in the garage.

EDIT: Closer examination of the email shows there was NO refund to PayPal, only a lightmalls credit memo. That means nothing so I am in the same boat with y'all.

Last edited:
Just an update on my situation...didn't receive a light ordered from Light Malls...no response from customer service...reported it to PayPal, the day I made an official claim I received a $30.00 refund from LM's. Sometimes you dont get what you pay for...will spend the money for a real light now!

Thanks

Mark

Hello, I recently ordered TrustFire Z5, 4 batteries (UltraFire genuine) and XTAR MP1 Charger from lightmalls.com.

They claim in their site as they are all original…

But I received fake - imitation items!

I have pictures of fake items and order details if anybody wants, you can contact me.

While I was googling I also found this, I wish I saw this before I placed the order from these liars.
frown.gif

Official UltraFire website warning:

http://www.ultrafire-shop.net/page3.php

42DES.jpg

By the way, the only reason I am posting this is to warn people against dishonest sellers – stores thats all, so they can not cheat people!

Back