Black Panthers: Time To Shed Some Blood

Originally Posted By: Jeff MockWe'll see just how fast Eric Holder jumps onto this this issue...

Yeah right, just like he prosecuted the BP's that walked the voting line in '08 intimidating white voters w/baseball bats; don't hold your breath!

Regards,
hm

Quote:We'll see just how fast Eric Holder jumps onto this this issue...
I have the distinct feeling that their official attitude will be...."Nothing to see here, it's really a non-event"...

I agree with the lady on the tape,its time to wake up. think they should declare themselves with an armband or something so they can be recognised,start their revolution,and see how that goes for them.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI agree with the lady on the tape,its time to wake up. think they should declare themselves with an armband or something so they can be recognised,start their revolution,and see how that goes for them.

Yeah, they need to wear something real special, so we can pick them out from the decent black folks, when the shooting starts.

Let's see, there are a few black folks around here that hunt, in fact they have their own hunting party and their own lease hereabouts, and thus a few of them own high power rifles... On the other hand there is a WHOLE BUNCH OF WHITE FOLKS around here hunt!! In fact there are probably more gun totin white 10 year old hunters in these parts, than there are black hunters, to be perfectly honest with you.

Up there in ND, every once in a great while you'll see someone black come out to hunt... On the other hand we see several thousand white folks come out to hunt, every fall. And, that don't begin to include residents of the state, who are about 95% white in ND.

And, while I realize there are a whole bunch of black folks that are armed to the teeth, trying to survive the life they have created in the ghetto, I really don't think that they have thought this matter of declaring war through thoroughly. 'Cause while I'm sure there are a few of them that own several guns, I'm also very much certain that the odds simply ain't in their favor when it comes to gun ownership, if they're going to declare war on white folks!!!

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpopular...y0eexap-WA.cspx

Quote:
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The New Black Panther Party has released a controversial flyer with a photo of George Zimmerman's face in the crosshairs.

The flyer is promoting the "National Day of Action and Absence" on Monday, April 9. It describes the event as "a general strike and mass action by brothers and sisters in unity."

The organizers are asking people to boycott school, work, and shopping as part of the growing justice for Trayvon Martin movement.

The NBPP will be holding two news conferences today. One will be in Sanford, the other will be in Jacksonville.

The local news conference will be at 6 pm at the Art Gallery downtown.

Did anyone notice them gone??

While I realize that this is a very "touchy" subject, we need to keep this thread civil and absent of racial comments.

The Black Panther Party has decided to make this about race, much like the Neo Nazi Party has also done on several issues.

Racism is racism regardless of which end of the color spectrum it is being implemented on.

Let's keep this thread above board and please refrain from the racial comments.

Jeff Mock

I would much rather read their atrocious spelling errors on their posters then to hear their mindless drivel. Can we not find a black panther with a measurable IQ? I love it when these so called black soldiers stand tall and talk junk, let the very first live round come whizzing past them and you'll see air Jordan's doing the high step out of there. Its always been my experience as a rule of thumb that there's nothing a black hates worse than a white "man".

I was laughing so hard when I listened to that tape....I honestly didn't know what to think....go ahead and start killing us "honky's and crackers"...we'll see how long you last.

If they start killing folks it will be the unarmed old folks and the weak. Very doubtful that they will go to the places where we will actually fight back.

Quote:If they start killing folks it will be the unarmed old folks and the weak....Starting a fight with the 'Old Folk' just may be the start of their personal demise...I have a feeling that there are more firearms in the hands of the over 60 crowd than in the hands of those under 30...

The functional purpose of the Black Panthers is intimidation to a specific end...I had to deal with the local party representatives in the original Black Panther Party in Kansas City back in the 1960s...I doubt that this new bunch is any more threatening, but we have a bunch of younger citizens across the societal range that are not prepared to deal with the potential intimidation factor...

Originally Posted By: Jeff MockWhile I realize that this is a very "touchy" subject, we need to keep this thread civil and absent of racial comments.

The Black Panther Party has decided to make this about race, much like the Neo Nazi Party has also done on several issues.

Racism is racism regardless of which end of the color spectrum it is being implemented on.

Jeff Mock

Your right,Jeff.
I would like to have the Black Panthers and the Skin Heads just take each other out,and leave us all alone.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEOriginally Posted By: Jeff MockWhile I realize that this is a very "touchy" subject, we need to keep this thread civil and absent of racial comments.

Jeff Mock

Your right,Jeff.
I would like to have the Black Panthers and the Skin Heads just take each other out,and leave us all alone.

Honestly speaking mankind has always had a distinct dislike for other tribes. That was an instinct bred into each tribe as a way of keeping safe and reducing competition for food, shelter and the opposite sex. Nothing to be ashamed of regardless of what the PC police tell us. Today it is a trait that is recessive, or no longer valid. All the same, anyone who says they have none of these feelings is simply not telling the truth, it's instinctual. The result is simply that those with a higher IQ are more likely to be able to repress those instincts and react accordingly. Isn't it ironic that we see the presence of low levels of IQs in these groups like the BPs and skinheads.

I believe today if the average person regarded their feelings thoughtfully they might find that regardless of race, creed or nationality, we all discriminate based on IQ levels. IQ levels dictate where and how we live, what morals we have or don't have and how we conduct ourselves in this world. And still today we all want to be around and be accepted by others most like ourselves. That tribal instinct is still a strong instinct even today.

Originally Posted By: Jeff MockWhile I realize that this is a very "touchy" subject, we need to keep this thread civil and absent of racial comments.

Jeff Mock

Racism is purely a matter of interpretation Jeff. While the black panthers are screaming for bloodshed, the Neo-Nazi group is simply saying they are there to protect the white folks that are scared. I got a $100 says who the press is going to describe as the racists in this matter, when they come face to face on the street... Want to take that bet?

While we do get in these debates here on the board, I honestly haven't seen much of anything on this matter, in any thread, that I would consider a racist comment. On the other hand, when confronted with things like this audio tape on the BP's part, that is clearly racist.

If by chance your post was aimed at my comments above, there was nothing racist intended there, it was simply speculation. The black guys that hunt around here, are about as redneck as us white folks, even if it don't show. They're good people, and most of us out here in the creek don't see the color of their skin, they're just neighbors.

As for the black panthers, they really need to rethink their threats! They are not on their home turf; they have no clue what they are about to wade off in down there in Sanford, because there are just a whole bunch of down home white rednecks live just outside the community of Sanford. Bewteen Neo-Nazis and local rednecks, I honestly have a feeling that they are jumping off feet first into way more trouble than they know what to do with.

I remember white only restrooms,water fountains lunch rooms and such.As a boy I thought then it was odd that white men would eat in a diner with black cooks but would not eat at a table in the same room.I walked down the street and tried to start a conversation with an old black man that was sharpening knives on the sidewalk in his little stand and he said he was not supposed to be talking to me.I said why?I liked to trade knives as a little boy,my Grandpa started me doing that at the stock pen in the early 60s.He said it was cause I was a white boy.Hurt my feelings,I did not understand that for a while.Some awful things happened in the next few years after that.Some good came out of it though.I did not know then that there was any difference in us because of skin,I was not taught that there was.Its only in the last few years that I have begun to question things.All men had my full support till I became discriminated against because was white.I was one of the ones that thought separate but equal was BS and in a small way helped in the demise of that way of life.Now the pendulum has swung to far.The black men and women that really knew what wrong was are gone in the most part.These young loud mouths don't know what they are talking about.They are about to undo a lifetime of work of both Black and White Grandfathers and Fathers.

Back