Hate Mail

mssmagnum

I am sure that a lot of you guys have seen these, posting the link for those that havent!
http://www.crowbusters.com/hatemail.htm

You just gotta laugh at these people....

mike

------------------
NRA Life Member
United States of America - Love It or LEAVE IT!

Latest USMC bumper sticker "IT'S GOD'S RESPONSIBILITY TO FORGIVE BIN LADEN...
IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE THE MEETING!!!"

I used to run into battle "guns blazin'" against people similar to those in the link. Anymore I'm just too tired.
biggrin.gif

Mike, have you joined crowbusters yet???
Matt.

------------------
Liberty Or Death-Don't Tread On Me
Molon Labe!
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand.-- The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"

This is not about crows but; would apply all the same if these animal lovers want to keep the coyotes and bobcats why don't they come load them up and take them home so the farmers don't have to feed them!
Sorry but these people really tick me off we don't need bi laden to attack freedom some of our own are handling it pretty well!

------------------
Don't miss!

Originally posted by RedneckMatt270:
Mike, have you joined crowbusters yet???
Matt.

Matt,

No i haven't. I just found their site last night. Is there some good info there?

mike

------------------
NRA Life Member
United States of America - Love It or LEAVE IT!

Latest USMC bumper sticker "IT'S GOD'S RESPONSIBILITY TO FORGIVE BIN LADEN...
IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE THE MEETING!!!"

Great info, I joined Dec. 9 2001. You get discounts on all things in the Crow busters store, you can also get discounts on things at www.thecrowroost.com You get a news letter every spring and fall as long as you are a member of crowbusters. It is only 10% discount, but, on the more expensive products/orders you can save some money.
Matt.

------------------
Liberty Or Death-Don't Tread On Me
Molon Labe!
"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say goodbye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling in terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand.-- The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!"

Back